Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

I look up at the clock and see its been 2 hours since I came inside. I figure its time to get up and go feed up the horses. I got up and put on a sweat shirt and a pair of black shorts. I went down stairs and stepped or onto the front porch to find Elliot sitting in a chair asleep. *Aww he's cute when he's asleep * I thought to myself. Then I walked over to him and touched his shoulder to wake him up. As he woke up he looked up to me then shot up out of the chair. It kind of scared me at first so I jumped back with an eep.

(Elliot's p.o.v.)

I opened my eyes to see Alexandra. Out of surprise I shot up to hug her but she jumped back making an eep sound. She then asked me "how long have you been out here". I replied "since you went inside" she looked at me with gilt in her eyes. She looked at me and said "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were out here, next time get the key from under the floor mat". I nodded to her. She then asked me "so why did you wait for me out here" I told her" we need to talk ". she gave me a confused look. "about what". He looked over his sholder then looked back at me. "This will have to wait till later". he leaned down kissed me and said "I love you". Then he ran to his car hopped in and rove off.

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

"Well, that was weird"  then i thought to mmy self*What if he knows. What if he's not on my side*

--------------------
Sorry writers block