Chapter 24

(Alex's p.o.v)
"Elliot, I need sombody to teach me to fight" I said looking him in the eyes. "I don't know how, but I'm gonna do this". He looked at me and smiled. "What type of weapon do you like best" he asked. "My mom has always shown me how to shoot a gun, so I guess a gun" I said. He then asked "what kind of gun... pistol, riffle-" I cut him off with "a shot gun... My mother wanted you to be able to kill anything." He gave me a stern look "do you own one". I gave him the dumbest look "no, we always went to a shooting rang to practest, so if something attacked us while I was here I-" he cut me off. "this is no time to be a smart ass Alex, it is getting closer, Lucifer's army is getting bigger and stronger as we speak... Where is it" he scolded me. "I'll go get it" I ran to my mom's old room and grabbed it, glad I didn't throw this away. "I own three and just grabbed the closest one. I can shoot all of them though." I handed him the gun so I could grab the amo from the hallway closet. I am stoked up on ammunition. He then led me to my bathroom door. I gave him a stupid look, but when he opened it, it was a dark evil place. I could feel it. "don't you think I should practice first" I asked. "what do you think your doing" he asked me bluntly as we walked. "Practicing" I whined. I carried my gun. finally I could feel something watching me, us. I then cuddled up against Elliot. he raped his arm around me and said "don't worry I got ya" in his deep country drawl. I felt all my worries melt away at his words. Finally we stopped. "Let's begin" Elliot spoke "any minute something is going to run straight at you from those bushes, as soon as the time is right, Fire." he spoke in my ear. I held my finger on the trigger, waiting for it. Finally it came, it was flying like a bat out of hell. I took aim and when it was close enough I fired. It hit the ground, as I grabbed Elliot hoping it would stop. he gave an approving look.

- 5 hours later -

I trained for 5 hours. 5 HOURS. I nocked my shoulder out of place, have a bruise on my shoulder, and I almost got killed. TWICE. This better pay off. He looked down at me and said "Don't think it's over.... as soon as we get back, we are going for a run". I about screamed at him "what? you gotta be kidding me". "you asked for me to train you, Im gonna train you". I then shut up and didn't complain even after we got home and ran for 3 hours. Cause I know he is right.
I have to fight to win back what Lucifer has stolen from so many. He now claims what belongs to the mythical creators, and has took many captive. It is worse than what was predicted hundreds of years ago. And now I am still believed to fight and defeat him. It all started after he was sent to hell. He was now jealous of the mythological creatures happiness, there beauty, and there love they shared. He later started causing wars and killing for what he wanted. many have died already in all the years. And now I am sepose to kill him and Lilith to free all of those he has captured, win back there land, and win back there freedom. I will win this, I just don't know how I will all by myself.