Chapter 16

When we pulled up at his house. It was fancy, unlike my old house. He looked at me and said "wait right there". I didn't reply, I just sat in the truck as I watched what he was doing. He ran in his house for about 10 minutes than ran outside and opened my door, grabbed my hand, and helped me out of the truck. He walked me into his house. The living room wasn't fancy like the outside of the house looked. though it was large, it looked down to earth. the walls were painted blue, the sofa was a dark brow sectional, and the floors looked like old aged wood.
He told me "follow me". We started up a stair case into a room with a full size bed, a medium sized tv, and a desk in the corner covered in homework. "you need to finish you that geometry before you get a 0" I smirked at him. he turned around to look at me and said "it's getting their"... I'm guessing he noticed the smartass tone in my voice. Then he turned to a door and opened it up. he had a collection of movies in there. he said " pick one". I looked through it and finally picked 'the ring'. I haven't ever seen it and heard it was pretty good. I guess I'll find out. he gave me an odd look and said "ok, but you sure do like weird movies". I then gave him another smartass remark "says the boy who owns the movie". he looked at me and said "ok smartass, guess you have me beet". he then turned and we started down stairs. On the way down the stair I kind of blushed from what he said. Once down stairs he went and put the movie on and I took a seat on the comfortable' sectional. He came and sat down next to me as the movie began. The movie wasn't that scary, it was just kind of creepy. after the movie, he didn't say a word, and he went up stair. I wondered what he was doing. about 5 minutes later he came back down stairs. He went to the DVD player and took out the movie and inserted another. I wondered what it was. He came and sat down next to me and smiled. "I think you'll like this one" he said. I smiled and said "really, then what might this be". he laughed and said "it might be my favorite movie". "Which would be?" I asked. "the original 'Frankenstein', not the stupid stuff they make today". Then the movie started. it was good from what I watched, but I fell asleep half way through.

(Elliot's pov)

As the movie ended I noticed Alex fell asleep. it was kind of cute. I got up without waking her, so I could walk around my house. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed what time it was. "its 11:00" I yelled. Alex must of head me cause I heard her get up. "what wrong" I heard her ask. I looked at her and said "its 11:00"