. . . princess.

I shook my head frantically as Leah ushered me inside the room, "I don't think I'm ready," Leah kept on ushering me forward.

"Eva, it's his family, they'll love you!" I shook my head once more.

"I'm sure they won't mind if I don't show up to brunch," I turned only to have Leah turn me towards the door. With one last push I ran into the door and the double doors pushed open. I cursed under my breathe.

"This must be her," I heard someone whispered under their breathe. I looked up to see the long dining table full of people. At the head of the table sat Jonathan who was smiling over at me. I straitened up and made my way to the chair closest to me that was the other head chair.

I sat, everyone already had food on their plate, I just kept my head down.

"Evangeline meet my mother, mother meet Evangeline," Jonathan gestured to a skinny woman, with dark colored hair, smooth pale skin, and dark circles under her eyes, who was sitting next to him. She looked over at me smiled and nodding her head.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart."

"The pleasures mine."

"Next to Paiten is Beth," Jonathan nodded over towards his brother where a red head girl sat in his lap. She waved over to me with a huge smile on her face. She then went back to eating her fruit. I smiled over at her, "next to me is Ethan," the dark headed boy next to him rolled his eyes as Jonathan elbowed him, "and the two girls at the end are Lauren and Lucy."

The two girls were sitting the closest to me, "I'm Lucy!" She smiled over at me and grabbed the maple syrup drowning her waffles.

"I'm Lauren," she looked up from eating her muffin. I waved over at them.

The family is made up of mostly girls. I giggled at the thought.

"Watcha laughing at?" Lucy asked with a mouth full of food.

"Lucy don't talk with your mouthful," Jonathan cut his conversation off with his mother to scold Lucy. She stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed as Jonathan glared at the ten year old.

I smiled, "sorry to interrupt your brunch, but we a situation having to do with the ceremony later," I turned to look behind me as Jonathan stood up.

The ceremony, how could I forget about it. Jonathan walked out the room with guy and I turned my attention back to the table, "Evangeline you should eat something," Paiten brought his attention to my empty plate.

I nodded my head and grabbed a muffin that sat in front of me. Everything was quite until the doors bursted open again, "Evangeline we have your dress ready," I turned towards the door.

"Dress?" I question Harley.

"Yes, since it was short notice they sent me to get you a dress! I found the perfect one at last!" I stood. I didn't know I'd need a dress. I followed her out of the room and to a different part of the mansion I had never been.

She led me inside a room that had a big mirror in the corner etched into the wall and in front of that stood a white off the shoulder dress, "tadaaa!" Harley spoke at last. I starred at the dress up and down.

"Do you not like it?" Harley frowned

"Do you not like it?" Harley frowned. I shook my head.

"No I love it it's gorgeous!" I walked up to the dress and touched the soft material. The dress is an off the shoulder mermaid styled dress, with a train, and came in a pure white color. It was truly gorgeous!

"Yay! I'm glad you like it!" Harley gave me a hug. Audrey took the time to burst through the door.

"Does she have to use my heels?" Leah was standing next to her so I assume that's who the question was directed towards.

"Yes, y'all are the same size," Audrey frowned. Things between her and I haven't been the same, but none the less I still smiled over at her. She sighed and revealed the silver metallic heels she had previously been talking about.

"We are all contributing one thing for your outfit and I was ordered to give you these," she fake sniffles and handed me the shoes

"Thank you Audrey, they're gorgeous of course," she looked up at me and revealed a small smile.

"Don't worry about giving them back to me, I wouldn't want them back anyway," she whispered the last part under her breathe witch received her an elbow to the stomach. I shrugged my shoulders.

Paiten was next to walk in with Beth in trail, "I see everyone has already gathered. Looks like I'll be the last one to present my present," he handed me a big square gift box. I smiled over at him, "open it. Go ahead," I set it down on a table and carefully undid the bow and took the cover off then took out the tissue paper and pulled out an object covered in bubble wrap.

Letting the bubble wrap fall to the ground I gasped. Looking back over at Paiten my eyes held tears.

"It was originally supposed to go to my mate, but since I'm giving up the title it's yours now," I nodded my head.

"Thank you," He shook his.

"No problem, it's rightfully yours anyway, try it on," I looked back down at the crystal crown and handed it to him.

"Do me the honors?" He smiled.

"Of course," taking the crown from me he set it on top of my head. I truly felt like a princess.

 I truly felt like a princess