...Ever heard of privacy?!

My head ponded. Every little noise irritated me. The sound of the person breathing made me want to kill them. I pride my eyes open and laid still. I thought about where I was for a split second. Then I remember everything. The shots, the beer, the alcohol, the kiss. Memories from last night came flooding back.

Jonathan led me upstairs to an empty room. I fell on the bed throwing my wings to the side, my shoes next to go.

(Warning sexual content you have been warned.)
Jonathan starred at me with something in his eyes. Something like lust. I was very drunk and could barley stand up so I shrugged it off as I had finally gotten my shoes off. The tight ass dress was next to go I reached in the back and fumbled with the zipper for a bit.

Unlit a rush of air came over and a pair of cold hand unzipped me from the god forbidding dress. I slowly took off the dress and I could feel his eyes on me. The dress had finally hit the ground and I stepped out of it throwing it to the side. I finally turned around to see Jonathan's eyes turn pitch black.

A trick of the light, I had thought, mixed with the alcohol. I reached my hand up to my hair and took out the pony tail holder that held all the curls up in a perfect style. My hair his my shoulders and I looked at Jonathan curiously. What is he thinking?

I walked past him brushing my arm against his, then in one quick swift move I was pinned up against the wall with my hands pinned above me. Sparks exploded. His lips crashed with mine and all hope was lost. We attacked each other hungrily. He pulled back and trailed kisses down my neck while I caught my breathe.

Finding my sweet spot he sucked the skin, making me moan in pleasure. In return he pushed me up against the wall even more. Releasing my hands they shot strait to his neck while his hands went to my waist lifting me up. My legs soon wrapping around his torso. His lips met mine once again.

He threw me on the bed, while throwing his shirt off. Inserting himself in between my legs he began kissing my once again. This time though he nibbled on the bottom of my lip asking permission for exploration, I more than gladly granted. When we were both out of breath I made a bold decision and flipped us so I was on top.

My lips met his neck and my hands traveled down his six pack. With my hair flipped to one side, I made my way down licking his abs in the process. His pants next to go. He did the gracious thing of flipping us once again so he was on top.

Our lips connected once again and he explored my mouth his hands going up and down my stomach sending sparks. He broke apart the kiss and trailed kisses further down. I moaned in pleasure with each kiss. He traveled further down with his kisses, his hands finding my breast and giving them a slight squeeze.

I gasp. What was he doing to me? He came back up yet again his lips connected with mine till we lost breath, traveling back down he stopped at my boobs as I wrapped my legs around his torso as to straddle him.

He sucked on the skin around my bra and I moaned in pleasure as my hands went down his back. He did this on each side, he was sure to leave love marks. He also did this going down her stomach stopping at her panties.

He went around them and to the inside of her thighs leaving love marks as he went, making me moan in pleasure even more. Finally after doing this to both thighs he kissed me yet again, but I flipped us it's my turn.

He looked at me as I made my way down leaving love marks as he did. Once I was done he flipped us again and I was back on bottom. His hands made their way to my back where my bra clasp resided as if asking for permission I nodded and the bra was long forgotten all in one swift move.

His eyes were full of desire as he looked me up and down. He squeezed my boobs with his bear hands and I gasped once again. Then he leaned his head down and licked my left breast I gasped again then moaned in pleasure as he sucked, soon doing the same to other.

The night ended as quick as it started with me in his arms.

My eyes widened as I relived the night before. Sitting up I clutch the blanket to my chest. Looking beside me I see Jonathan laying the same as in the hotel. With his hands behind his head. I look around the room to see our clothes scattered everywhere.

I groan quietly. What did I do. The door no. Jiggled and I cursed under my breathe, and threw my hair to my right. We were about to get caught, dirty handed. Oh no oh no oh no! This was not good. I started to panic.
Lifting the blanket ever so slightly I saw I still had my underwear on, that's good I guess. On my part.

"Jonathan where did you disappear to last night? Your not one to skip out on parties. Especially not fou-" Parker stopped dead in his tracks as he saw all the clothes scattered on the floor. Jonathan shot up as everyone made their way inside the room.

"Hey move your ass bozo!" Audrey snapped as she pushed Parker out the way to get inside. She to stopped dead in her tracks as she looked at us. Her face pale white.

"Guys why the ghost like faces?" Alex makes his way in eating an apple. Omg couldn't they take a hint! "Oh I see. That's a doozy," he said apparently the only one to take a hint as to leaving. Jonathan groaned from besides me.

Leah soon made her way inside the room also only to walk right out. Audrey and Parker can't take a freaking hint. She started picking up our clothes and ever made their back. Omg no stay away. She picked up my white lace bra by one strapped and dangled it in front of me.

"You might need this," I snatched it from her as she dangled it in front of my face. Jonathan stood up while picking up his clothes and putting them on.

"I see y'all like it rough," Alex spoke yet again witch got his slapped on the back of the head by Jonathan as he left the room. The twins followed him to my joy.

But I was left with Leah and Audrey, "I would sit next to you but nah I'm good," Audrey commented. I turned around put on my bra then got up.

"For real guys!? Ever heard of privacy?!" Leah held her hands up in defense.

"Y'all left the door unlocked," I groaned as they starred at the marks all over. Throwing the dress back on all I wanted to do was go home.

Ok I have no clue what my readers like. So idk if y'all liked the italics part. If not tell me and I won't do it again. If y'all do I'll do it every once in a while. It's uncomfortable to rite only because I had to use the work panties. I hate the word so much! Idky but i do.
Comment
Vote
Share