...the body laying next to me.

The next morning I woke with no recognition of last night. It's like after Leah and them picked me up I can't remember a thing. At least a knew where I was.

I sat up and looked around the hotel room to see it was quite small with only one bed and a huge tv mounted on the wall. Beneath that was a small dresser. On my side of the bed a small night stand was found with a lamp and a bible sitting on top. Then my eyes snapped to the body laying next to me.

He laid on his back with his hands behind his head. The blanket covered everything, but his bear chest. On his bear chest were six reasons why I should stay, far far away. Also on his chest were tattoos. Just like his arms, he had tattoos on his chest. The one that stood out the most to me was the cross on his right side.

I wanted to take a closer look at it, so I ever so carefully scooted closer to him. Since I was on the left I would have to reach over to get a closer look. Curiosity will surly kill me on day, I though as I planted my hand on the other side of his so I was kinda in a way on top of him. I blushed at the thought.

Then all of a sudden in one swift move my back hit the soft plush mattress and my life flashed before my eyes. With my hands pinned above my head I looked up to see Jonathan. My breathe got caught in my throat as his grey eyes looked into my green eyes, that were hid by my glasses.

His lips lowered down to mine and brushed over them making sparks explode throughout my whole body. What is he doing to me?

The door to the side of the room flew open and Jonathan let me go leaving me stunned. "Get dressed lazy bones we have to leave by twelve and it's already eleven," Audrey starred at Jonathan as if questioning what we were doing. Jonathan just shook his head and went over to the attached bathroom. I sat up propped by my elbows.

"He's not coming out of their anytime soon," Leah looked down at her watch that she was wearing while Audrey put my suitcase next to me. I sat up fully and opened my suitcase, grabbing today's clothes I look at the girls asking for privacy.

"You can use our bathroom," Audrey spoke. Her and Leah were already dressed and ready to go. I nodded and went off towards their room.

Walking to the other room I quickly made my way to the bathroom and shut the door. With my back against the door I slowly slip down to the cool tile that resided on the bathroom floor. I brought my knees up to my chest, hugging me legs I thought, 'what did I get myself into'.

                 I groaned for the millionth time. "Why can't I just be Cherly from Riverdale? I already have the dress?"

We were currently in a shop picking out our costumes for the party. Audrey and Leah had already found their costumes from different shops we had gone into. I was the only one who didn't have a costume. I had no clue if Jonathan had a costume due to the fact that he hadn't spoken one word to me the entire time.

"Because you don't have red hair! If you wanna dye it red then can be Cherly," Audrey tried to reason with me for the millionth time.

"Ok then I can be my own character from Stranger things!" I insisted. I already had all the clothing for it.

"No that's lame," Leah had been going through rack after rack trying to find something for me. Audrey all of a sudden shrieked.

"I got it! I got it! You can be an angle!" I sighed. Knowing I was not gonna get out of this, I agreed. All of a sudden she pulled a faux white leather dress. I knew it was fake because it only cost $34 dollars. I sighed. It was in my price range and left me money to buy wings and shoes. I eyeballed the dress.

It was a spaghetti strap v-neck and looked like it would go all the way to my knees, "go try it on," Leah suggested. I took the dress from her and made my way to the dressing room that was thankfully unlocked. Sighing I walk in and strip.

The dress was as predicted skin tight, and showed way more than what I wanted it to. Walking out the dressing room I show Audrey the dress, Leah had disappeared from sight, "we'll take it!" She said to no one in particular. I rolled my eyes and went back to the changing room.

We then went up to the paying counter where Leah was found paying for something with a credit card, "what's that?" I asked. She quickly turned around and hid the bag behind her back.

"Nothing," she said before running out the store. Inside the bag I saw something feather like and black. I shrugged it off paid for the white dress.

Going to the car, Audrey and I hop in the back, as Leah had taken the front seat. "Where to now?" Jonathan asked from the passengers seat.

"Next Halloween store. We need one last thing before we go."

Audrey had spoken to her brother and I looked at her in shock. What else did we need?