"Xzavier what did you do?"

I didn't want to bring her here but I had no choice. Something bad would happen if I left her in that god forsaken town. So I brought her with me, to a club full of werewolf's in search of my brother. I could tell everyone was starring at us as soon as we walked in. One look from the bouncer at the door and I knew everyone would be starring at her.

She's gorgeous, and she's a human. I told them to make her Blend in but her fruity smell of strawberries and chocolate was intoxicating. I sigh as she squeezes my hand that was interlocked with hers. I made my way to the back of the club where the vip section was. That's where I would find him.

Him being Xzavier. Ruthless and rogue I tracked him to this very spot. If anyone knows where my brother is it's him. With only thing keeping him alive being his brothers, and a girl named Katherine I knew all his weaknesses and knew just how to get to him. I just had to find him first.

We made it to the vip door where yet again another guy was guarding it. My power over powered his and he immediately let me through. The girls following closely behind. The smell of sweat, alcohol, and blood hit my nose. I growled as I heard the loud masculine laugh of none other than Xzavier. It had to be him.

Making my presents known I drop Eva's hand and open the curtain to the room. Xzavier turns around to reveal his blood shot eyes. "Can't ever be one to be left in peace!" He spoke.

"Did you say peace, or to be left in pieces? Really my hearing is quite terrible," he chuckled while taking a seat and grabbing a bottle of a whatever it was he was drinking.

"You seem oddly familiar. Have we met before?" He asked while taking a sip of his drink.

"No we haven't, but you and my brother have."

"Brother? Remind me of his name again I can't quite seem to recall this brother of yours," this makes me growl and him laugh. A slight squeal is heard from behind me that grabs his attention.

"His name is Paiten," I blocked him from seeing Eva. So much as a glance at her and I'd snap his neck in one swift move.

"Ahh him. I only do work for money whenever there's something else to gain," my eyebrows raised.

"Do you mean to tell me you were paid to do something to him?" I asked. He stood up trying to see whatever, whoever, I was hiding from view.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," in one swift move he grabbed Eva from behind me. "Who's this?"

I growled in return, ready to snap his neck in half. "Isn't she a beauty, but sadly I already got who I wanted," he threw her to the ground like a piece of trash. I helped up a scared looking Eva. My dear Evangeline I am so sorry for you bring you here to this-this monster. I looked her up and down to make sure she was fine. Luckily she was.

"Who paid you to dispose of my brother and what did you get in return?" I asked and I placed Eva behind me once again.

"Why would I tell you that?" He asked.

"Maybe because I can ensure the safety of your son, and Katherine," he growled. I turned around looking at Leah, "go wait by the bar. A guy working at the bar named Ethen will look out for y'all I will be out in just a second."

They nod and hurry out the door, "what the fuck do you know about them!" Xzavier growled out.

"Enough. Now who paid you and what did you get in return?" I asked with a strong steady voice.

He growled yet again and swiped everything off the table in an a very demeanor, "promise me you will keep them safe," he spoke at last, "PROMISE ME!" I put my hands up in surrender.

"I promise."

"Your farther. He paid me a hundred thousand and whenever I refused he offered me your brothers Mate. At first I declined but he showered me a picture. She looked just like her," he shook his head and sat down, "it wasn't her though, once I did what he told me it was to late. I couldn't undo what I did. I just, I wasn't ready to admit to my self that she was dead."

"Xzavier what did you do?" I asked he looked up at me. I repeated my self yet again but louder this time.

"I abducted Paiten and handed him over to your father. He was going to kill him I didn't care as long as I got her," he reached into the couch pocket and pulled out a gun, "I don't know how I lasted this long. My Mate is dead and I have nothing."

I shook my head, "You have your son and Katherine, don't do this," he shook his head.

"I need to do this, make sure to take care of Liam, let him be alpha it's his blood right," and before I could stop him he put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. I stood stunned for a moment.

At last I processed what he told me and walk out just as a few people rushed in to the room. I went over to the bar grabbed the girls and pulled them out. Walking out the club I noticed everything was quiet. We all piled inside the car no one saying a word.

Eva broke the silence, "what the duck is going on here?"

I chuckle. My dear so much just went on in a world I want you to have no place in.