"Is that a challenge?"

"Jonathan, your family is here," Parker told me. I groaned. I've been waiting for this visit all week. I just didn't think the whole family would show up.

Out of seven kids Paiten and I are the eldest. Then comes Audrey, much like me Audrey is my favorite sibling. Out of the seven she admires me the most and could careless for the alpha title like me.

"Long time no see!" Audrey burst through my office door as Parker made his exit, her heels clicking on my marble floor as she walks

"He little sis," I get up and walk over to give her a hug.

"You left me with our disastrous family. The trip was horrid!"

I smile. Audrey's not aloud to leave the house till she's eighteen. At the age of sixteen she despises our family as much as I do. Especially our dad.

"Talking about our disastrous family where are they?" I asked. She shrugs and plops down on the couch. I shake my head and walk out of the office on search for my family before they start causing chaos.

Ethan is the fourth eldest. He inherited everything from my dad. From his dark hair to his ruthless behavior. Dad has always favored him the most. He is nothing like Audrey or I. At the age of 14 he craves power, and wants the alpha title. To bad Paiten, me, and Audrey would have to die in order for him to get it.

I find Ethan in my game room

I find Ethan in my game room. Surrounded by all his little friends he has here. I shake my head.

"Where is everyone else?"

"I don't know how am I supposed to know?" He rolls his eyes, acting all brave in front of his little friends.

"OUT!" I yelled. Everyone eyes snapped to me. "Everyone out!" Everyone except Ethan left the room in a hurry.

"Don't act all big and bad, your not alpha,"Ethan continued to play his game. I grabbed the controller and stood in front of the TV.

"Until Paiten is found I am. And, I am not taking your fucking crap, get out. This is my room," Ethan stood up and stormed out. I followed behind him shutting the door.