What did I just get my self into?

"What do you mean the party is tonight?!" I asked slash shouted at Leah and Audrey.

"Of course it would be tonight! It's Halloween!" Audrey threw her arms around like a mad woman. I sighed.

"Guys I don't know if I should go," I started to question the party.

"You already bought your costume. You have to come," Leah reasoned with me.

"I guess, my farther is supposed to be coming in tonight though, for the first time in months," Audrey waved me off.

"You will be home in time to greet him, promise."

We were currently at lunch. The three of us sat at a table in the court yard with the fall wind blowing through the air. Jonathan sat inside at a big table in the middle of everything. We still had yet to talk about what had happen. My phone started to buzz under the table. I got up and walked away motioning to my phone.

"Hello?"

"Ahh hija! This electron device is going to keel me!"

I laughed as I heard Marie's voice with her thick Spanish accent, "I'll have to show you how it works when I get home."

Marie had just gotten a new phone. An iPhone at my fathers command. "You will surly have to do that, Venga el dia! Any way miel I know you have your party today after school I had mentioned it to your padre and he will not be coming till mañana."

"Ok Marie," the bell signaling the end of lunch rang, "adiós Marie. Te amo!" I got an I love you to back and then hung up making my way to my next class.

I took a seat at the front of the class and pulled out my supplies. This was one of the few classes I had with Jonathan. Unluckily for me I didn't have any friends in this class either, which I am used to by now.

Making his way through the door, his grey orbs meet mine. I quickly look down as he takes a seat in the very back, but down my row. Seconds later following after him is Lexi the schools queen bee made she made her way to the back with him. I gagged. Perfect couple. A sickening feel came to me as I thought, but soon left.

The teacher made her way inside the room and instructed us to pull out our text books.

Twenty minutes before class ended I raised my hand, the urge to pee cover came me. After being excused I left the room with the feeling of eyes on me as I moved. Shaking off the feeling I went to the bathroom and did my business, stopping at the water fountain on my way back. Looking down for a second I ran into something or someone. Classical Alina. I smiled at the new nickname I gave myself as I fell to the ground.

I waited for the impact, but it never came. Instead I felt something around my waist, and came face to face with those mysterious grey orbs again, and sparks. I was for some reason attracted to this male. I don't know why but this attraction was something more than a just a crush. He pulled us closer, refusing to object I stood still, liking the sparks.

As if time didn't exist we stood their. For how long I didn't know, or care. Centimeter by centimeter he came closer and closer to my face, his eyes ever so often looking down at my lips. Going for it I met his lips in the middle. Kissing a stranger in the hall. Can check that one off my bucket list.

Sparks shooter up and down my body, our lips moved in sync and I loved every bit of it. My hands found their way to his neck and he pulled me even closer if possible by my waist. We were lost in time. Before he could explore my mouth any longer the door to our class room bursted open and we quickly separated, I ended up on the floor.

"Mr. Adams, miss Grace! I instruct y'all to get back in my classroom before y'all both get sent to the office!" The teacher screeched and my face turned red. Jonathan looked down at me and offered me a hand witch I gladly took.