Segment 46

Hey guys. I have decided to only continue this book to 50 Segments. I'm really sorry but I am so grateful for all your comments, votes and views you have given this book and it means a lot to me. If any of you like 5sos you might like to read my 5sos fanfic coming out soon called 'Always'. I will be updating that one more frequently and since I now have more experience with Wattpad I personally think it will be better. This chapter will have the last Tobias's POV so I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment xx

~FLASHBACK~
For the past week I have been staying with Meagan. My family's betrayal weighs me down everyday and I have started smoking from the depression. Every morning I have been vomitting and I feel like shit. I probably look like it too. Meagan has taken me to another party with our gang to cheer me up again.
"Hey guys! F.A.M.F just arrived! It's wicked!" Cooper cheers and hands us each a bag of the drug. We immediately start using it and the nae really suits it. It's the most addictive thing I have ever had.
"This is awesome man." Leighton congratulates him and I bend over for a kiss. Leighton has made it easier now to show affection for me in public. He has admitted to the group that we are together and everyone accepts it. I really do love him.
"You aren't going to have any?" I ask Meagan who hasn't touched the stuff.
"Maybe next time." She shrugs. I take her hand a led her away from the group.
"What's up?" I ask concerned.
"My brother says I shouldn't do drugs anymore after my uncle died from them. I really want to but I think I will just lay low for the mean time." She sighs.
"Okay but this stuff really is good. You're coming to my birthday tomorrow?"
"Aren't you having a party?"
"Nah. I wanna have a small gang get together, you know?"

~Presence~
Tobias's POV
Every time I see something or hear something I think of Tris. She seems to be popping up everywhere and I can't take it. If only she would tell me the bloody truth! I want her so badly but if she won't even give me a chance then I don't know what I should do. I keep thinking she is going to show up at my door to tell me the truth but I know better by now.
Yes, I haven't been totally honest with her either but that isn't the same. Is it? I wonder if she misses me just as much as I miss her.
I haven't spoken with any of my friends for a week now and I am feeling extremely lonely. I need to speak to them eventually. I have a thousand voicemails from each of them and it is killing me. They won't stop filling up my phone. I have no space left now and every time I delete a message, they send another. Uriah has called me the most and I feel slightly guilty. Maybe I should call. My fingers are already dialling his number before my mind can catch up.
"Tobias! I thought you would never call me back!" Uriah beams through the other side of the phone.
"What do you want?" I sigh.
"Why did you lie to us?"
"Because I didn't have a choice. I didn't want Tris to know."
"She's going to find out eventually man."
"I know." I groan.