Segment 41

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
After leaving that house I feel I can finally breathe. My father's harsh words still stick in my head. He treats me like trash waiting to be thrown out. And my mother acts like I'm some sort of possesion and I hate that!
My feet seem to carry me to Leighton's house and I hear the loud music before I see the house. Why does he have to throw a party tonight?
After I squeeze in between hundreds of bodies I finally find Leighton at the back of the house.
"Leighton!" I call and his head spins around.
"Wasn't expecting to see you tonight Beatrice."
"Are you mad?" I ask, shuffling my feet.
"No. Why? It happens. I'm sure you would forgive me if I did the same." I'm not exactly sure that's true but I don't say anything.
"Come here." Leighton pats the spot on his lap and I sit down.
"Good to see you Beatrice. Thought after last night you wouldn't show up. Everyone saw that video. It got heaps of views." Jake teases and Meagan gives him a glare.
"Shut up Jake. I'm glad you came Beatrice. This party was really getting boring."
"Thanks." Leighton grumbles.
"Hey guys! This is Aphrodite and Claudia. They're going to join us tonight." Cooper introduces two girls. Both of them are good looking, Aphrodite is blonde and Claudia has blue hair.
I notice Leighton eyeing off Aphrodite and I glare at him.
"Guys guess what. Some of my mates went to the bad part of town and they were making a deal with one of the gangsters up there. He's selling this new drug called F.A.M.F, fucking awesome mother fucker. Apparently it's awesome and it's everyone is digging it. He said he might be able to get us some if he can." Cooper announces an the group cheers. I don't though. This is what my parents were talking about. These are the drugs that ruin you.
"Don't worry. You don't have to take them if you don't want to." Leighton whispers, nipping at my ear and my blood begins to boil.
"Will you?"
"Probably." He begins to kiss the side of my neck and I let out a moan. He chuckles and pulls away.
"Well Leighton this isn't like you. Are you two dating now or something?" Jake asks, raising an eyebrow. He obviously doesn't date.
Leighton and I both reply at the same time but different answers and I turn to look at him, offended.
"Sometimes she stays over and stuff but nothing serious man. Who do you think I am?" He smiles and I get up and walk away.
"Cold Leighton!" I hear Meagan yell at him as the tears begin to stream down my face. I go inside and find a group of guys smoking and drinking. Leighton can have Aphrodite for all that I care.
"Can I have some?" I ask when I see the pot one of them holds.
"Be my guest." He holds it out and I take it.
"Beatrice I'm sorry okay?" Leighton joins us.
"Leave me alone." I take the cup from the man's hand and gulp down the vile liquor.
"I didn't mean that." He whines.
"Yes you did! Tell me, what made you come up to me on that day we met in the library?"
"Jake dared me too." He says ashamed.
"See! You're a player Leighton. Go sleep with Aphrodite and leave me alone. I am not in the mood for your crap right now. I've had a bad day."
"Beatrice please..."
"Shut up!" I snap.
Suddenly his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me in to him. Then he kisses me, lifting me up and carrying me up stairs. I don't argue.