Segment 40

The bell finally rings, signalling the end of the school day. I grab my bag and rush out of the room with Chris calling after me. I need to find Tobias. I know he has P.E at the moment.
When I arrive at the sports centre though I stop. Tobias is looking handsome as usual. Even in his sweaty T-shirt he seems to look amazing. He grabs a water bottle and poors the water over his head, then he shakes out his hair while tiny drops of water splash to the ground.
"Hot much?" I hear Chris's voice beside me.
"Shut up you pervert." I snap and she laughs.
"Jealous?"
"No. We aren't even dating."
"Are you sure about that?" Chris asks smiling and I want to slap tht grin off her face.
"Yes. Chris I cheated on him."
"Wow! Wasn't expecting that. Just... Wow. I didn't think you were the type Tris."
"Stop acting like it's okay. It's not. It's very bad."
"You love him right?"
"More than ever."
"Than tell him."
"I can't." I sigh.
"Why?"
"Because I came here to break up with him."
"What?" She gasps. "But you two are like meant to be."
"No we aren't. He's too good for me."
"Wait... Is this about Leighton? If it is I will stab him in the chest." She gags.
"Chris... Leighton and I have history."
"Exactly! History! Get over him girl. Why did you break up?"
"Because I can't be that person again and I had to be when I was with him."
"Do you need to be that person with Four?"
"No." Tobias notices us and waves. God he's hot.
"Okay." I grumble.
"Your welcome."
If only Chris knew that Leighton and I didn't really break up.
"Tris can I speak with you?" Tobias joins us and Chris gives me a wink as she leaves.
"Tris... Look about yesterday..." My heart stops. Here we go. He's going to break up with me.
"I think we should take it slow. I honestly don't know what was going through my head during that period. I'm not ready to forgive you yet Tris but I'm not ready to leave you either."
"Will you? Leave me eventually?"
"If you don't give me a reason to." He shrugs. "So do you want to go on a date with me again?"
"A date. Sure. When?"
"After school tomorrow. Well I got to go. I'm meant to meet up with Uriah. I'll see you around." He waves and I watch him leave.

Hey guys! I know I havent been posting for long but I was skiing all week and I didn't have internet. This book has reached 10K views and thank u all so much for tht <3. If anyone is interested, i am writing another fanfic on 5sos. I will be uploading it soon so keep up to date :)