Segment 19

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
The first time I met the cheeky boy was when I had seen him in the library. I had glasses, braces, freckles and two ponytails. I was hideous. As usual. Unpopular and hideous.
He walked into the library with some other people I didn't know but I knew they were popular. I looked up from my book and my eyes automatically fell on the handsome boy.
He eyed me off the whole time he spoke and laughed with his friends and I looked back into my book embarrassed. Before I knew it he was beside me, tapping my shoulder.
I raise my head to come face to face with the beautiful boy.
"Can I help you?" I gulp.
"You're Beatrice right?" I was surprised that he knew my name.
"Yes. And you are Leighton."
"Yes." He smiles his tempting smile. I stiffen as he pushes back a strand of loose hair and tucks it away. "It's amusing how innocent you are."
I freeze as his lips brush over my cheek and I feel his breath against my sweating skin.
"I'm going to change that." He whispers.

~~~PRESENT~~~
"Tris." I hear Tobias's voice but keep walking, fastening my pace but he grabs my wrist and I spin around to face him. I am not in the mood today.
"What?" I snap. I've had enough crap for one day.
"We are still going on that date right?"
"You're a sick joke." I shake my head and turn away from him but he pulls me back to him.
"What did I do?"
"How about ignore me? I had to be partners with Leighton." I hiss, not looking at him.
"Sorry about that. I don't know how to act after... Last night."
"Are you kidding me?" I try to calm myself but this boy is driving me crazy.
"I've never done something like this. You know... Dated someone."
"Never?" I feel myself begin to quiet down.
"Not really. Of course I've had my fun but nothing serious. Nothing like what I feel when I'm around you Tris."
I smile even though he is a jerk. I love this jerk.
"Lets skip school."
"What?" I catch him off guard.
"I said let's skip school. I'm grounded remember? I have to be home after school."
"Only with a kiss." He points to his cheek. I'm glad he doesn't want to kiss me in public. I reach up to kiss his cheek but he moves his face so that our lips touch. I am surprised and annoyed by his action but I don't care. I kiss him as he wraps his arms around my waist to pull me in closer. I love him. I love him so much.