Segment 31

For a moment no one says anything. We all just stare at the screen as if we think the video will come on again but it doesn't. Tris's mother's cry breaks the silence. She begins to wail and cry.
"We have to give them the money!" She cries.
"No. We won't let them get away with this! The police will figure something out." Her father decides.
"This is our daughter we are talking about! Money doesn't come near enough to her. I can't believe you would even think twice about it!" Her mother shrieks.
"We can't just give them 4 million dollars Nathalie!"
"Yes we can! This is all your fault! It was your idea to not allow her to be with Tobias. Now she's gone and it is all your fault." Nathalie cries and her father's face goes up in flames.
"How dare you blame this on me!" He yells and I think he is about to slap her.
"Father, mother! Please! We don't have time for this now. We have until midnight to save Tris." Caleb steps between them.
"Can you try and track the video?" Caleb asks the sheriff.
"We can try but it may take a few hours."
"We don't have a few hours! Get to work!" I demand, finally speaking up. The sheriff doesn't bother telling me off for being rude to him. Today isn't about us. It's about Tris. If we don't find her they will do much worse to her. Just watching them shoot her in the arm... As soon as I find those bastards I will kill them all, no matter whether I am sent to jail or not.
I head fpr the exit but I am stopped by Tris's father.
"Where are you going?" He demands.
"To do something the police can't."
"Let me come." He insists. I know this will be stupid but I know he will follow me whether I let him or not.
I have an idea how I will save Tris. Looking down at my watch it is already 6pm. 6 hours left.