Segment 16

Jake spins the bottle first and it lands on Chris. I look at her worried. I shouldn't of brought her into this. What about poor Will? Chris doesn't look at me though as she walks over to Jake and kisses him. She makes it look easier than it is. Before the kiss goes too far she gets up and goes back ot her seat.
"No fun." Zeke laughs and elbows her but she gives him a look so he turns away from her. I'm glad Chris is loyal to Will but is Zeke loyal to Shauna?
We take turns to go around the circle so the next to spin the bottle is a boy I don't know. I think someone said his name was Quinn. I'm glad I'll be last.
Quinn ends up taking a girl I don't know to a bedroom for five minutes and when they come back they are both smiling. I gulp down the disgust in my throat. Next is the blonde girl in Tobias's lap. I feel my eyes widen when the bottle lands on Tobias. Before he can say anything she is kissing him and I watch, trying to hide the tears. I need to watch so I can get over him. The kiss starts to get intense and she straddles his lap. Shit.
"That's enough. Get a room later." Zeke pulls the girl off of Tobias and I silently thank him.
Tobias spins the bottle and I almost scream when it lands on me.
"Tris..." Chris starts.
"No, it's ok." I assure her and stand up along with Tobias. The blonde looks pissed and I smirk.
"Tris we don't have to." He whispers. He is obviously drunk.
"Yes we do. Now shut up and come with me." I take his hand and lead him through the crowd.
I take him upstairs as kick a door open with my foot. I groan in disgust when I see a couple making out, the girl just taking off her shirt. I close the door and continue on until I finally find a room with no one in it. I close the door and sit on the bed, my legs crossed.
"Now what?" Tobias asks quietly. Even drunk he is kind enough not to do the things he is meant to be doing with me right now. I ignore his question and lie back on the bed, waiting for the minutes to pass. They are taking longer than I would have hoped.
"Did you hear me?" He yells all of a sudden angry. Talk about a moodswing.
"You're drunk." Is all I say as I close my eyes. I hear something smash on the ground and I jump up. A vase is shattered into tiny pieces on the floor.
"You're being a bitch." Tobias growls. I can't believe him.
"I am being a bitch?" I snap.
"You have no right to act like everything is ok. You're the one who broke my heart!" He yells and then his mouth snaps shut. For a moment I feel guilty but my anger overcomes it.
"Yeah and you moved on quickly. A fan of blondes?" I hiss and his eyes look hurt but he covers it quickly with anger.
"You're the one who is flirting with Leighton!"
"How dare you! I would never flirt with Leighton!" I yell. He should keep his mouth shut before I throw something at him.
"Why not?" He demands and this time I am the one to shut my mouth. I look down at my feet.
"Tell me." He growls. "You are single so you are allowed to flirt with him. He is handsome for girls and he is the obvious choice. He seems to like you so why not? Why not flirt with him?"
"Because I know him and I hate him." Is all i say. Tobias takes two big steps and his face is right in mine so that I can smell is breath which is filled with alcohol.
"That's not the real answer."
"What do you want me to say?" I try to growl but it comes out in a whimper. Him being so close is too much for me.
"You already know." He breathes and I take in a deep breath. I won't tell him. I won't give him the satisfaction. Before I can do anything, his lips are against mine and his arm is around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair. He pushes me against the wall and begins to kiss my neck and then my jawbone. I close my eyes and treasure the moment. He moves back down my neck and to my collarbone where he sucks at the skin. I dig my fingers into the wall. I will let him do what ever he wants to do to me but then he pulls away.
"Only if you tell me." He smirkss.
"Because I love you." I smile.
"And I love you too Tris." He begins to kiss me again but I hear a beeping and he pulls away.
"Time's up." He clicks a button on his watch and takes my hand, leading me out of the room. I wish that five minutes had lasted longer.