Segment 27

I feel guilty when I wake to see it is 2am in the morning. Tobias had made out with me and then we had fallen asleep on the bed. I rub my eyes as I begin to remember my amazing night. I cheated Tobias though with Leighton. He needs to know that but I'm to selfish to tell him.
I decide to go for a walk and clear my head, even if it is 2am in the morning. My head is spinning and I need to clear it. As I walk outside I realize how cold it is. I want to go back inside to get a jacket but then I would probably crawl back into bed with Tobias. I cross my arms in an attempt to keep myself warmer. I don't even realize where my feet are taking me as I walk. I need to decide between Tobias and Leighton. I am in love with Tobias and I thought I was over Leighton until last night. I compared everything Tobias did to the way Leighton did like how they would kiss me.
I am not a player like Leighton though which means I have to chose. But Leighton is probably still a player. I don't want history repeating itself. I thought my anger for Leighton would be enough to keep myself away from him. I was obviously wrong. Leighton was the first person I loved and the first person to bring out the real me. He showed me who I really was and I can never repay him for that. But of course in the mean time I fell in love with him. I hate myself for that but I can't help my feelings. Then I met Tobias, the perfect guy. Tobias isn't boring but Leighton is fun even if sometimes he goes overboard. Tobias is sweet and kind. He cares for me and god can he kiss if he wants to. He is the best kisser I have ever kissed. I have kissed many guys back in the days but Leighton and Tobias are my first true boyfriends. Maybe Leighton isn't a true boyfriend. I don't know.
I think of my parents. What will they say or do to me when I arrive home? Will they yell at me? Will they ground me again? Will they send me away? Again. The though makes my heart ache. I wish I could be the perfect daughter they bought me up to be. I hate Leighton for ruining that perfect girl and for ruining my parents and I's relationship.
But I also love him for showing me I can never be that perfect girl even if I try. Caleb is the perfect one and I am far from him. He is selfless and caring. I am wild and daring. And stupid.
I barely even realize I'm in a park. The trees cast tall shadows everywhere and I don't even know where I am. Which park am I in? Am I near an exit? How big is the park and how do I get home?
I hear a rustle in the bushes and trees sway in the breeze. It is quiet. Too quiet. I realize how scary this place is and decide to turn back. Hopefully I can retrace my steps. I begin to quickly walk back the way I came until I hear footsteps. I glance around to see two men dressed in black behind me, smiling directly at me. I walk faster and as i hear their steps quicken I start to run. I breathe heavily as I run through the endless darkness, unsure where I'm going.
I come to a halt as a shadowed figure steps out of the bushes only a few metres away. I look around wildly as the men come closer, surrounding me. There are three of them. How do I get away? I desperately try to think but I can't think of anything except running. I try to run but one of the men pushes me back and I nearly fall over but the other man catches me and holds me still as I squirm in his grip.
"Help!" I cry but I know no one can hear me. Two of the men hold me by my arms while the other gets closer. As soon as his hand touches my skin I kick him. I was aiming for the groin but I hit his shin and he howls. As soon as the mens' grips loosen I pull my arms free and begin to run. I can hear their footsteps behind me as they run too.
"Grab her!" One yowls and I try to run faster. One grabs me and I turn around to punch him but my hand never touches his face. The blow was sloppy and slow so he easily dodges. I try to hit him again and again as he picks me up and I trash around wildly.
"Let's go!" One yells and they all run with me still in their arms. When we get to a shiny black car they put me down. I try to get away but two of them hold me down while one pulls some tape from his pocket. As soon as the tape nears my mouth I bite down hard on his hand and he screams in pain as the blood begins to pour from his hand. He looks furious now as he slaps me, with his other hand, across my face. He then puts the tape on my mouth and I can no longer scream. They tape my hands together and my feet so that I can no longer move. Then they lay me on the ground and begin to kick me. They kick me all over, in the stomach, legs, arms, back and head. By the time they are done i am covered in bruises and blood trickles down my nose and mouth. They pick me up then, my body crippled and I whimper in pain as they don't even bother to pick me up gently. They open the small boot and shove me in.
I try to give one last try but one of them pulls out a knife and stabs my arm. I cry out in pain as they slam the boot shut. As the engine roars to life the car begins to move and I squirm around pointlessly. I can't get out and all over hurts. My whole body hurts and tears dampen my cheeks.
My vision is beginning to blur and my head is hurting really badly. When they kicked me I think I got a concussion. The only thing I can think to do is call Tobias. With my tied up hands I pull out my phone from my jeans. The screen is cracked but to my relief it still works. I quickly dial his number and wait for him to answer before I fall unconscious. If he doesn't answer I don't know what will happen to me. Please answer Tobias.