Segment 25

My legs are still wrapped around Leighton's waist as he carries me into a bedroom. I don't exactly know whose it belongs to but Leighton doesn't seem to mind. He lays me on the bed and climbs on top of me, kissing my neck and I breath heavily. I'm frightened but excited. I don't know what to expect.
His mouth comes up to my ear and he nips it gently before saying. "I know you're a virgin. You don't think I'm going to fuck you right?"
"Why not?" I can't help but ask as my hopes are shattered.
"Do you want me to?" He lifts his head so he stares into my eyes, a huge smile on his lips.
"Maybe." I bite my lip and he laughs.
"How come when you were kissing me you were yourself and now you're some shy girl I don't even know?" He climbs off me and I let out a breath.
"I don't know."
"I'm going back to Jake now. You can come if you want." He stands.
"Wait no! Please stay here." I beg and I realise how pathetic I sound. He just laughs and sits beside me.
"You do know I don't date girls. I sleep with them. That's it."
My heart sinks but I continue to speak so it won't be awkward. "Will you ever date?"
"Maybe if I find the right girl someday." He shrugs. I want that girl so badly to be me even though he is way out of my league.
"Will you kiss me again?" I whine, embarrassment clear on my face.
"Only if you do me a favour." He smirks.
"Anything."
"Never be that shy girl around me again."
"Never." I say as he pushes his lips to mine.

~~~PRESENT~~~
I pace in the lounge room for what seems like a long time. My mother is crying in the kitchen, Caleb comforting her and my father is in the dining room speaking with Tobias. After I refused to go upstairs I slapped him and I sort of regret it. He only wants whats best for me but I am still furious. I can hear Tobias and my father's conversation from the lounge as I pace.
"I don't want you seeing my daughter again."
"I'm not moving schools Mr Prior."
"I know. Just stay away from her. I will change her classes and don't speak to her unless it is for learning purposes." I can't believe what I'm hearing.
"You know she won't obide by those rules."
"I know but if you do she has no choice." I want to punch him.
"I think I should go now. Thank you for dinner Mr Prior." I hear the door shut and I march up the stairs in the foulest mood. I slam my door and sprawl my body over my bed. No way am I going to school tomorrow, not if I change classes. What if Tobias obides by my dads rules? What if he never speaks to me again? I find tears slide down my cheeks and I check the clock to see it is 11pm.
I change my clothes into a mini skirt and a top, simple but sexy, and put on some blue wedges. I do my make up lightly in case I start crying again and climb out the window. Once I'm out I stick to the shadows as I continue to cry. I make my way to the train station where I take the number 76. The train is empty except for a few people who all seem scary. But I ignore the stares they give me and get out two stops later. I don't even know where I'm going until I arrive at the frat house. I remember coming here everynow and then but it was mainly for college kids. College. It's so close and I don't even know what I want to do when I'm older.
The party here tonight seems quieter than the usual one. There aren't as many people and the music is softer. I walk into the house and into the living room where I sit on a cuch next to a making out couple. There I have a few spirits and just stare at the wall ahead of me. The days I used to sit on this very couch with my friends are over but the memories are still fresh in my head however hard I try to forget.
"Well I never expected to see you here again." Leighton's voice comes from beside me and I turn my head to see he has taken the couple's spot, on the couch.
"Not in the mood Leighton." I grab another cup of alcohol.
"You're always so grumpy. Where's the fun Beatrice I remember? The one who danced on table tops naked."
"That was only once!" I slap him playfully, my mood brightening.
"Cooper's birthday was a wild night. I never knew you're dancing was that good."
"You were just staring at my naked body. And it was only because of a dare." I shrug like I don't care and he laughs.
"Why did you stop Tris?" He stops laughing and asks seriously. I spit my drink back into my cup.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Tris you've got to get over the past. It happens." Leighton shrugs. I can't believe he could say something like that. I thought they were friends. I could never forget the past. Ever. I will never go wild again.
"You know that's the real you. I helped you realise that."
"No that was the stupid me. Those days are over. I grew up, maybe you should too."
"You made a promise to me remember?" I flinch. "On this very couch you sat on my lap and made out with me and I took you to a bedroom where you begged me to kiss you. You promised Tris."
"And I never broke my promise." I hiss.
"Don't you still want to kiss me?"
"No. I have a boyfriend. Much better than you ever were."
"Don't worry. I'm not offended." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "So where is he now?"
"It's 11pm. He's sleeping."
"So why are you here then?"
"My parents."
"They were always a problem."
"My parents only want the best for me!" I defend even though I am so mad at them.
"Yeah sure." He rolls his eyes.
"What?" I ask but I am silenced by his mouth pressed against mine and me giving in to his trance.