thirty-six

🌼 They day of the wedding! 🌼

a/n: this is kinda gonna be a combination of Colleen and Joshua's wedding, and Cole and Sav's wedding

Ella's pov:

Grayson is already standing under the gazebo, which is decorated with roses and fairy lights for the occasion. I'm handed my flowers as some of my bridesmaids do some last minute fixes. I can hear my mom trying to talk to me, but I can't hear a thing.

So many emotions are going through my mind. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I feel like I can hardly breathe, but at the same time I feel so good.

The music starts to play and I get ready to walk down the isle.

I smile when I make eye contact with Grayson, and he immediately starts tearing up when he sees me.

I walk up the steps, taking Grayson's hands in mine. Grayson is now almost bawling, and I don't think there's a single dry eye in the room, except for Ava who is giggling and making fun of crying Grayson.

Ava wraps her hand around Grayson's finger and looks up at him. "Don't cry daddy," Ava says. Everyone in the 'audience' "awwws".

Our pastor begins to talk. "Do you, Grayson, take this woman to be your wedded wife?" Grayson wipes his eyes. "I do," he says through tears.

"And do you, Ella, take this man to be your wedded husband?" "I do!" I say super excitedly, practically jumping out of my dress. Everyone watching laughs.

"We have come to the point in the ceremony where Ella and Grayson will share their vows." The pastor hands the mic to Grayson, and he opens up a piece of paper.

"Ella Rose Moore, I give you my promise that from this day forward, I will give you all of my love and all of my awesomeness. I will have epic dance parties with you every night, I will make you fabulous soup when you're sick, and I'll even let you sing your hear out in the car. I will watch any movie with you, and sing any song with you. I'll make you feel like a queen when you feel like an ogre, and I will always tell you otherwise when you break yourself down. Your love is my anchor, and your trust is my strength. From this day forward, let my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home. I love you with not only my whole heart, but every other organ in my body. There is nothing I wouldn't do just to see your beautiful smile. Waking up next to you and getting to hold your hand everyday is far better than any amount of money or luxury. I may not be rich, and I may not have everything, but I don't need a single thing as long as I've got you. I love you Ella," he says, giving my hand a squeeze.

By this point, I'm a hot, crying mess, and there's no way I can save the mascara that's dripping down my face.

"Wow I don't know if I can top that," I giggle, and be laughs too.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, my angel, my light, my dream boy. I pinky promise that I will always love you and I will always have a huge crush on you. And I'm not just talkin' a little crush, I'm talking 13 year old, middle school fangirl crush. I will still love you when we are old crusty farts living off of protein powder shakes and cashews. I will still love you when you're hair is gray and your face is wrinkly. I'll still love you when our kids our all grown up with families of their own, and I will still love you when you get angry. I will still love you when you make mistakes, and I will still love you when sing in the shower, and let me tell you, that's saying something. I promise to still have sexy time with you when we're old and wrinkly, and I will always kiss your boo-boos. I promise that I will never grow up or get tired of loving you. Always remember that you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine. I love you my Grayson," I finish, squeezing his hand three times.

"Of course you had to throw in a couple Disney quotes," Grayson laughs.

"Oh! I also have vows for Ava," Gray says.

Grayson bends down to Ava's level, and takes her hands in his.

"Oh, my little Ava. If it wasn't for you, I would've never met you're mommy, or you for that matter. I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have a princess as a daughter. Being your daddy is the best thing that ever happened to me, and you will have my heart forever. You can always count on me to be there for you, to play tea party with you, and to help you through all of you teenage drama. I hope you know that no matter what, you will always be my super duper mega best friend, and my favorite person. I will always love you, sweet girl," Grayson says, wrapping her in a bear hug and kissing her head.

He than stands, one hand in mine, the other holding Ava's.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, Grayson, and you, Ella, husband and wife. Grayson, you may kiss your bride.

He grabs my face and smooches me on the lips, making me all warm inside. He picks Ava up, and we each kiss one of her cheeks. Every body watching woos, and Grayson and I kiss one more time.

The pastor begins to speak again. "I was told by Ella that after her and Grayson kiss, an epic dance party shall take place. Let the dancing begin! He says, and everyone goes wild as "Can't Stop the feeling" by Justin Timberlake begins to play.

Grayson and I start gettin it down on the floor as everyone joins us. I couldn't have wished for a better wedding.

...or so I thought

a/n:

I'm not crying, you are 😭😭 Grayson, Ella, and Ava are so cute guys🤧

I hope you enjoyed, excuse me while I go cry out of happiness and cuteness