twenty

Grayson's pov:

I wake up with Ella wrapped in my arms, snoring quietly. She's so cute when she sleeps.

I untangle myself from her grasp, and slip on some joggers and a sweatshirt. I walk down the hall, rubbing my eyes, and turn on the coffee maker.

I'm about to get a pan out of the cabinet, when I hear teeny tiny feet, pitter-pattering against the long, wood hallway.

Ava comes running into the kitchen, a huge smile plastered on her face, and she jumps into my arms, cuddling into my chest.

The feeling of Ava wrapped in my arms is getting more and more familiar. I'm starting to fall more in love with Ella and her daughter second by second.

"What shall we have for breakfast?" I say in a proper, high voice, making Ava giggle.

"gummy bear pasta tacos!" Ava yells, laughing. "Ok, gummy bear pasta tacos it is!" I say, grabbing a bag of gummy bears from the candy cabinet. Ava is taken by surprise when I actually say yes, and she gives me a funny look, making me smile.

I get some already made pasta out of the fridge, and heat it up, balancing Ava on my hip.

I get some hard taco shells, and fill them each with gummy bears and spaghetti, and place Ava in her chair, and her breakfast in front of
her. "Your meal is served," I say in a fancy accent, giving Ava a little bow.

"Brilliant!" She says in a high pitched voice, kissing the taco shell.

I laugh, and try some for myself. Not bad, Chef Gray. Not bad.

Suddenly Ella comes sprinting down the hall in a white shirt, grey sweatpants, Steve Madden slides, and her hair in a messy bun.

Her bag is spilling with papers, and she pops three gummy bears into her mouth.

"Gotta go!" She screams, sprinting out the door. I chuckle, shaking my head. Somehow Ella deals with me, on top of College and being a mother at such a young age.

It amazes me how someone can have that much strength, especially doing something like that on her own. If I were her, I probably would've given up already.

——

Ava comes out of her room in an Elsa dress, and little plastic dress up heels, holding a pink glittery purse in her hand.

"Shall we?" I say, holding out my hand. She grabs my hand, and mocks my voice, "we shall."

I pick her up, and she grabs onto my neck, wrapping her arms around it so tight that it feels like it's about to pop.

"A little looser on the grip there, partner," I say in my best Cowboy voice.

"Roger that!" She giggles, loosening her grip around my neck. I tickle her sides, making her squirm in my arms. She screams, and kicks her legs. "No more!" She pants, laughing her adorable laugh.

I stop, pretending I'm done, but quickly go back to tickling her. "Nooo! Stop! No!" She giggles, flailing her arms.

Gosh am I in love with this little girl.

a/n: *please read* ⬇️

Should I have more chapters with Gray and Ava, or are they dumb?

I would really appreciate if you could tell me cause I just wanna know what my readers' opinions are.