nineteen

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING ABOUT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T READ. IF IT BOTHERS YOU, please don't come at me😳 lol

Ella's pov:

He wraps his hand around my torso, unclipping my bra with one hand. My first reaction is to cover myself, but Gray stops me.

"No, Princess. You're beautiful," he says, kissing me all over.

He pulls down his pants, as do I, leaving me in my skimpy red panties. I can feel myself already getting wet by just looking at him.

He begins leaving wet kisses on my neck, slightly sucking, as he slowly trails them down to my chest. A moan escapes my mouth as he reaches my sweet spot, and he sucks harder, knowing that I enjoyed it.

He brings his lips back to mine as I start palming him through his tight boxers.

"mmmm yes baby," he moans into the kiss. He slowly pulls down his underwear, revealing his member, which bounces up to his stomach.

I knew he would be big, but I didn't think he'd be that big!

I begin to pull down my panties, and I see Gray biting his lip, so I decide to tease him.

I pull my thong back up, and start swinging my hips from side to side, my butt bouncing up and down.

He whines for me to stop. "babyyyyyyyy"

I keep going, which just makes him even more annoyed. "Punish me," I say.

He licks his lips as he begins to pull down my thong, and he practically moans, looking at me up and down.

"You are beautiful baby girl," he says, stroking my hair. He picks up his pants, and pulls a small silver package out of one of the pockets.

He opens it up, and rolls a condom over his thingy. He pushes me down on the bed, and as he's about to go in, but I stop him.

I feel him inside of me, and I almost scream. I have to grab onto the sheets to stop myself from squirming.

Gray starts kissing me as a distraction from the pain, and soon enough, the feeling of pleasure replaces the feeling of pain.

I moan, and he goes faster, making me scream in pleasure. "more," I moan, reaching my high.

He goes even faster now, and I'm seriously about to loose my mind over how good this feels.

He begins to get sloppy, and he pulls out, falling onto the bed, exhausted.

He throws the condom in the trash, and climbs back into bed with me.

"You are beautiful," he says, stroking my hair. He wraps his arms around me, and I nuzzle my face in between his shoulder and neck.

"So beautiful," he whispers so quietly, but just enough for me to hear.

Soon, his hums are turned into silence, and I smile, so lucky to have someone like Grayson in my life.

a/n:

How'd ya like the chapter? It was kinda awkward writing it, so I hope it wasn't too awkward reading it..😬

Please vote and comment, it would mean the world to me! I just really want to know if people are actually enjoying my story, lmk!

Take care🤙🏼