one

Ella's pov:

As I poured the cool batter into the pancake pan, I hear my favorite sound in the world, Ava's teeny feet running down the hall. "Morning love bug," I smile and place her in her chair, and give her some cut up pancakes and blueberries. "Mornin mama," she smiles her gorgeous little smile.

I feel so bad that she can't have a life like normal 2 year olds, I can barely afford our apartment complex, I'm 18 and am still in college, and she doesn't have a father figure in her life. "Mommy has school today, so Vicky's gonna come and babysit," I say, my voice tired and shaky. "Otay," Ava says through a mouth full of pancakes, making me laugh.

——

I dial Vicky's number and she immediately picks up. "Hey Vicky! Can you watch Ava today?" I ask. "Sorry, but I forgot to tell you I'm moving to New Hampshire in 4 days! I'm packing today and everything's kinda stressful around here. Tell Ava I say Hi though!" She says, and hang up.

I sigh, and pull out my laptop, and go onto care.com. I type in "babysitters good with little kids" the first person that pops up on my screen is a boy with brown hair, hazel, eyes and a gorgeous smiling. He was very hot, might I add. I clicked his profile-

Grayson Dolan, 19, lives in LA, great whit kids off all ages. He only lived 3 blocks away. I scroll down, and call the number on the screen.

A low, but sexy voice picks up the phone. "Hi my name is Ella, I saw you on care.com and I was wondering if you could babysit my 2 year old daughter Ava today." There was a small pause before he responded. "Sure! Text me the address and I'll be over in 5 minutes." He said, and I could feel him smiling from the other line. "Okay," I said, and hung up.

5 minutes later (wow futureness)

I hear a knock on the door, and open it revealing a tall, handsome boy,who looked around my age, as he apparently was.

"I'm Grayson," he smiled and shook my hand. "Ava!" I called, and Ava emerged from her bedroom, smiling as always. "Ava, meet Grayson, who will be babysitting you," I smiled and pointed to Grayson. "Hi!" She giggled, and smiled up at Grayson. "Bye baby, be good," I said walking out the door. "Bye mama!" She waved, and I watched her grab Grayson's hand and pull him towards her room as I closed the door.

well oof this is crap.

Just in case someone hasn't told you today, ur beautiful and ily. 💓