seven

Ella's pov:

I fall onto my bed, smiling at the amazing feeling I had. Love is a wonderful feeling when the right person gives it to you.

I hear my phone go off, it's from Grayson.

Grayson: I had so much fun tonight 😊

Ella: me too, let's do it again :)

Grayson: I'd love to. I'll see you tomorrow <3

I left him on read. I mean, I didn't wanna seem to desperate, but then again he is just Ava's babysitter. He probably doesn't even feel the same way about me.

——

I wake up to the sound of Ava crying. I run into her room to see what's wrong, its only 2:46 am.

"What's wrong, angel?" I ask, crouching down, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Had a bad dweam," She says through tears. I rub my hand in circles on her back, trying to soothe her.

"I want Gwayson," she says, rubbing her eyes. Don't we all?

"Sorry Aves, he's not here tonight." I say. She had probably gotten so used to him being here because he's been staying the night for the past week or so. "He'll be here tomorrow though." A smile immediately replaces the frown on her face. "Yay!" She says.

I'm so glad she likes Grayson too, he'll probably be here more, considering we might have some....some......connection?

I really don't know what we have, but I do know that when I look into his eyes, iI'm not the same person.

My heart beats out of my chest whenever I see him, and it flutters by the sound of his name.

But he's just the babysitter, and that's all he ever will be.

a/n:

Short filler, sorrrryyy😬 It will get better, I promise.

Remember to vote, and comment.

Peace✌🏻