nine

Grayson's pov:

I was sick of this. Sick of not being able to tell her how I felt, simply because of fear. The fear of not being excepted.

I've been 'rejected' multiple times, but this was different. I was fine with being rejected from schools, friend groups, colleges. But girls? That's a hole other story.

I've only had one girlfriend in my life, and I thought I loved her, but I just needed a distraction. I told myself I loved her, but I knew I didn't.

I tell myself I don't love Ella, and I can't, but I know deep down, I love her with all my heart. I have to tell her.

——

Ella's pov:

I've been thinking so much about Grayson lately. My feeling for him are so strong, and I'm too afraid to show it.

I see him coming towards me out of the corner of my eye.

"Hi," I smile at him, noticing he looks more nervous than usual.

"Umm can we...uh..talk?" He asks, sitting on the couch. "Sure," I say getting a little worried.

"What's up?" I ask. "Well, I know this sounds crazy, but Ella, I...I"

"You can tell me anything," I reassure him. "I...I think I..." he starts, but stops himself.

"I love you."

a/n:

cliffhanger mwahahaha😈

It's almost 2018 whaaaaaaaaaat? I'm gonna miss 2017, 'twas a good year😢

Ok baaaaaaiiiiiiii💩