five

Ella's pov:

I look at the clock. 4:00. I have an hour to get ready. I decide to take a hot shower before I get ready so that I don't smell like rat crap for this date.

I get out, and wrap my hair in a towel, and proceed to choose an outfit.

I choose a baby pink romper, and pink velvet pumps to match with it. I get a cute silver purse and put in some money, lip gloss, my phone, and tiny hand held mirror.

Outfit:

I sit at my vanity and do some light foundation, and a bold eyeshadow

I sit at my vanity and do some light foundation, and a bold eyeshadow. I finish off the look with nude lips, and of course some mascara.

I put my hair up in a cute top knot, and admire the result in a mirror. Damn I'm cute.

I called my sister to watch little Ava, so she'll be here any min— the door opens and my sister, Aneta walks in. "Hey boo, you look cute," she says hugging me. "Thanks." I smile back at her.

I sit on the couch and go on my phone while I wait for Grayson to get hear. *knock knock* that must be him. I open the door to Grayson standing there in black jeans, and a light  blue button up shirt. He looks hot.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he says, twirling me around. I blush. "Not bad yourself." I wink, and he takes my hand, leading to the parking lot. I'm living my fantasies. 💓💓

a/n

3 in row I'm feeling sPiCeY🌶
also, I just wanna say that cats are really cute and amazing like what? Giant fur balls? Yes please.

Byeeee⛄️