twenty-five

APRIL FOOLS GOTCHU MWAHAAHAHA👹

Ella's pov:

I wake up to find myself alone in bed. Did Grayson go home last night without telling me? I slip on a pair of socks on and tip-toe down the hall.

When I enter the kitchen, there are pink, yellow, green, and blue streamers hanging from every part of the ceiling. Gold glitter is all over the floor and counter, and there is a stack of pancakes on the counter with candles in it. Balloons are all around the kitchen and living room, and there are three pointy hats that say "happy birthday"

Grayson is sitting on the couch next to a bag of fireworks and party poppers.

"Happy birthday!" Grayson yells, running up to me, giving me the tightest, biggest hug in the world.

"Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!" I smile, kissing Grayson all over the cheek.

"This birthday is going to be the best birthday yet," Grayson says, and winks.

Grayson walks over to the couch and picks up a party popper, and aims it at the ceiling. "Wooooo!" Grayson yells as he pulls on the string, releasing confetti everywhere. He whips his hair around, dancing and screaming, yelling the lyrics you happy birthday.

I laugh and sit down at the counter as I dig into my pancakes.

Grayson's pov:

Today is going to be the best birthday Ella has ever had.

I walk into Calabasas Jewelers, and the smell of expensive perfume and classy people fill my nose. A man dressed in a fancy suit greets me, and asks if I need any help.

"Yeah, I'm looking for engagement rings," I say, and he takes me to a glass case with an assortment of different rings.

"Any rings in particular that you are looking for?" He asks, and I tell him that I'm looking for diamond rings.

He pulls out a tray of all sorts of different diamond rings, and one catches my eye.

It's small, simple, but bold and beautiful, just like Ella. "This one," I say pointing to the ring.

"How much?" I ask, preparing myself for a huge price. "6,000," he says. I heave a sigh, taking out my wallet.

It's expensive, but it's also for Ella. If I could, I would buy her the world, no matter the price.

I give him my credit card, and he puts the ring in a black velvet case. I slip the case in my pocket, and walk out, jumping a little out of excitement.

———

Ella's pov:

"Babe, you ready!?" Grayson calls from the living room. I latch the silver necklace around my neck, and walk down the hall, into the living room.

Grayson twirls me around and whistles. "You look beautiful," Grayson kisses my cheek. "You're not looking to bad yourself," I wink.

Ava comes clomping down the hallway in a pink frilly dress and pink dress shoes to match. "You look so cute!" Grayson says, picking her up, and twirling her around.

"Let's go!" Grayson cheers, and we walk out the door.

Grayson pulls up to a beautiful white venue covered in red and pink roses. A little table is under it with fairy lights all over. Rose petals are all over the ground, leading to the venue like a red carpet.

"Ladies first," Grayson bows, and holds his arm out, indicating for Ava and I to walk to the venue. Grayson follows us, and he pulls out my chair, and pushes me into the table.

"Come with me," Grayson whispers in my ear. I slide out of my spot at the table, and he grabs my hand, pulling me to a hidden spot behind a wall of roses.

Ava comes trotting behind us, and she hands a little velvet box to Grayson. Grayson holds my hands, and looks into my eyes, smiling.

I cover my mouth, trying my best to prepare myself for what Grayson was about to tell me.

a/n:

I'm so exciteeedddddd 😉

Did everyone have a good Easter? I hope you all got lots of candy and chocolate!

Toodles