two

Grayson's pov:

I walk up to a big white door with a silver 54 in the middle. I knock three times, and the door opens revealing who was probably the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Her wavy brown hair framed her face perfectly, and her dark brown eyes stood out against her light skin.

"I'm Grayson," I smile and reach out my hand. "Ella," she smiles.

I see a small child run out of the room, and I smile almost immediately, kids make me so happy and I think they're so cute.

The little girl hugs Ella. "Bye Ava, be good." Her name is Ava. "Bye mommy!" She yells, and then grabs my hand pulling me into her bed room.

——

Ava digs out a pink bag, and dumps pink and gold plastic tea cups all over the floor. She tip toes to her dresser and grabs two silver tiaras. "For pwincess gwayson," she placed the tiara on top of my head, and does the same to herself.

"Pass the tea please," I say in a high pitched voice. Ava falls  to the ground in laughter, and her adorable little giggles makes me smile. I love how you can make little kids laugh with one little sentence.

"Otay Let's play family!" Ava sings. "You daddy, I daughter." Ava says. My heart drops knowing that her real dad hurt her and her mother, and she would never have a father figure in her life.

Who would walk her down the aisle on her special day? Who would be there for her first breakup? Who would take pictures of her at her first prom? No one.

I decided that I was gonna fix that.

a/n

My guinea pig turns one today, he's such a crippled old man.

Ok bye💓