four

Ella's pov:

I wake up wrapped inside of Grayson's arms, with little Ava in between us. I wanted to stay like this forever, with my new favorite people in the world. I know Grayson probably doesn't even feel the same for me, but I think I'm really falling for him.

Every time he touches me, I feel happy, but a different kind of happy, a happy I had never felt before. When I look into his eyes, I just want to drown in their beautiful color. I've known him for two days. I must be going crazy.

Grayson wakes up and gives me a smile. "Morning beautiful." I blush at the nickname he gave me. "Morning," I smile, and move some hair out of my face. Ava then walked up, and stretches her arms wide, and yawning. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I smile and kiss her on her cheek.

"Morning Mommy, morning daddy," she smiles and snuggles into Grayson. Grayson's eyes widen, and so do mine. "Ava, Grayson isn't your daddy," I say, brushing her hair with my fingers.

"But you love him and I love him and I want him to be my da-da" She hugs Grayson tight. Grayson runs his fingers through her hair, and smiles. "Well, daddy loves you very much," Grayson says, and kisses her on the head. God, this kid drives me crazy.

——

As I finish washing up the dishes, I feel two arms wrap around me. I blush, but I don't want to move out of his grasp. I know it's wrong of me, but I think I really do love him.

"Hey I'm sorry about Ava, she just doesn't know better," I say calmly, brushing Grayson's arm. "No it's ok, really. She should have a father figure in her life," Grayson says, hugging me. I wanted to stay in his arms forever, I feel so safe whenever he holds me.

Grayson's pov:

I think I really am falling for Ella. She's so innocent and pure, how could you not fall in love with her? I'm going to ask her on a date today. I hope she says yes.

About an hour later

Ella comes out of her room, still in her sleepwear, holding Ava who was sleeping in her arms. "So I was wondering...." I nervously play with my fingers, and Ella smiles at me, gently rocking Ava in her arms. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask quietly.

"Oh my gosh I thought you'd never ask! I'd love to!" Ella screams, causing Ava to wake up. "Sorry baby," she whispers to Ava. "It otay Mommy," Ava smiles.

"I'll be back to pick you up at 5:00, okay?" I say, heading to the door of Ella's apartment. "Ok, see you then."

"Yes!" I whisper yell, pumping my fists in the air as soon I leave her apartment. I got myself a date with the love of my life.

a/n:

Two in row ooooooWooooW
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm pretty stoked🎄

Toodles 👋🏼