thirty

Ella's pov:

I had just finished my vows for the wedding, and boy did it feel good to get that over with. I think it would be cute if I had Ava "write" some vows for me to say at the wedding.

"Ava, wanna help me write my wedding vows!?" I call. Ava's tiny feet come running into the kitchen, and she jumps onto my lap.

"What's vows?" She chirps.

"Vows are promises that I'm going to make to Grayson since we're getting married," I say, stroking her brown hair.

"You should say...umm.." Ava thinks, scratching her chin.

"I will keep all of your secrets and I love you," Ava says. I type her exact words into the computer.

"What else?" I ask.

"You should say I like your funny hair," Ava giggles and I laugh too.

"Anything else?" I ask. "Say that you promise to make him play dress up with me," she adds, and I finish up, closing my computer.

"You're a genius, Ava!" I say, twirling her around. "I know," Ava flips her hair and poses. I kiss her cheek and hug her tight to my chest.

"Let's go find Gray."

——

Grayson's pov:

I just finished my vows for the wedding and I couldn't be more excited. Even though we only have 4 more months until the wedding, it feels like we have 4 years.

So much needs to be done though. We need to finish invites, go dress and tux shopping, choose the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the ring bearer, the flower girl—

"Gray!?" I hear Ella call, breaking me from my trance.

I hop off of my chair and trot down the hall, greeting Ella with a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks turn pink, making me smile.

"Do you wanna see a movie tonight? We haven't really had a chance to chill in a while," Ella asks.

"Sure what movie?"

"Maybe we could see Sherlock Gnomes cause Ava wants to see a movie too," Ella responds.

"Sherlock Gnomes it is!" I say, and Ava and Ella both cheer in response.

"Let's go," I say, as we make our way out to the car.

My jaw drops as my eyes land on the car.

a/n:

Okaaaaaay so I know u probably hate me and I do too, but here ya go

I haven't updated in literally two weeks🙊

Hopefully one of the next chapters will make up for it?

I'm out🦇✌🏻