twenty-one

Grayson's pov:

Ava's eyes begin to droop, and her breaths become slower. Nows my chance! I quickly change the channel from Dora to the hallmark channel, where 50 shades of grey is playing.

I hear keys rattle from the opposite side of the door, and Ella emerges, placing some papers down on the table.

"C'mere," I whisper, with my arms wide out. She climbs into my grasp, and I hug her tight, rocking her side to side.

She sits up, and looks at the tv. "I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!" She squeals, bouncing up and down on the couch. I chuckle, and turn my focus back to the movie.

Christian finishes clasping the cuffs around Ana's ankles, and I hear Ella let out a yelp as the scandal begins.

We both cover our eyes and giggle, hiding from the sexual scene playing in front of us. Ella jumps behind the couch, and pulls me with her, and we fall onto the ground laughing.

She turns off the tv, and I bonk her on the arm. "What was that for? I was watching that!" I say pretending to be upset. "I know, but I didn't want to interrupt their privacy!" She says, and I let out an ugly laugh.

We lay in silence, staring into eacothers eyes. "Let's do something," Ella beams, breaking the silence.

She grabs my hand, and bulls me to the window in the kitchen. She opens it, and climbs out, disappearing from sight.

I climb out of the window, and follow her up a ladder. "Don't look down," she whispers, and I do, and suddenly get queazy looking at the long drop. I refocus, and continue to follow her up the ladder.

She stops at the roof, and grabs my hand pulling me onto the surface.

She takes her phone out her pocket, and turns on some music. Havana by Camila Cabello is on, and she begins to swing her hips and bop her head. She laughs and grabs my hands, pulling me to the 'dance floor'.

"Come on, Gray, this song is a total bop!" She says smiling. "Okaaay, fine," I agree, and she grabs my hands, and we jump up and down, dancing to the music.

Every time I bust a new move, she laughs, and makes fun of me. "I didn't know you were a dancer?" She teases, mocking my dancing.

"I didn't know you were a brat?" I coo, earning a playful slap on the arm.

As the music fades, so does our energy, and we lay on the ground, catching our breath.

I admire Ella as she stares in awe at the stars.

I move her face so it's facing mine, and she cuddles into me. I stare into her gorgeous eyes, which never get old.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," she whispers back, and she begins peppering light kisses down my jaw.

She slowly brings her lips to mine, and they move in sync. Now it was time for our lips to dance.

She grabs my jaw with one hand, not breaking the kiss. I copy her actions, and I feel her smile into the kiss. I put my forehead against hers, and I smile at the warm feeling.

This is why I'm a babysitter.

a/n:

Cheesy ending sorry🧀

Hope you enjoyed! The next chapter will probably not really include Ava, just letting y'all know.

See ya👋🏻