eight

Ella's pov:

As I'm watching TV, I hear a knock on the door. It must be Grayson. Who else would it be?

I open the door revealing none other than Grayson Dolan.

His hand was behind his back, and he pulled out a beautiful bouquet of Red and Pink roses with white yarrows. It smelled almost as good as it looked.

"Thank you Grayson, they're beautiful!" I say, putting them into a vase on the table.

"Of course," he says, and kisses my cheek. I get butterflies whenever he does that. Friends kiss friends? Right?

Deep down I know I want more than anything for Grayson to be mine, but I knew that what he had now...was all we would ever have.

Grayson's pov:

The more I'm around her, the more I can't stand knowing that she doesn't love me back. She's so gorgeous and pure, she's the definition of perfect. It makes me so upset.

"Are you okay?" Ella asks, brushing my arm, making chills go up my body. "Yeah...I-I'm fine," I say, nervously rubbing my hand on my neck.

"Okay," she smiles and cuddles into me, hugging me, and sending a shock of warmth throughout my body, making me feel comfort. I begin to close my eyes, and sink into a deep sleep.

——

Every moment made by her body was so swift, yet so meticulous.

My heart raced as she pulled the last piece of clothing off of her body, as she came closer to me.

She bit her lip as she caressed my cheek, and leaned in, pressing her lips against mine.

She slowly grinded her hips on me, turning me on.

She looked into my eyes, and grabbed my hand, squeezing it tight. "I love you."

Those words rang through my ears, like a symphony. Ella Moore loves me?

"I-I love you too," I say, shyly. She nuzzles her head into my chest, and closes her eyes.

"Grayson! Grayson!" I hear a voice yelling. I rub my eyes, adjusting to the light.

It was only a dream.

Some people say that your dreams mean something, and I truly believe that this is the start of something, your body doesn't just dream of random things, it dreams of the past, the present, and the future.

Everything you dream will happen, or already happened, and this is going to happen.

a/n:

Hiiiiiii

I hope you liked the chapter, remember to vote and comment 😊 it takes 2 seconds, I believe in you!

Ok bye🍇