six

I'm obsessing over this picture 😱^

Ella's pov:

Grayson pulls up to a small resturaunt in front of a gorgeous waterfall. We walk inside, hand in hand. Boy, I could get used to this.

"Dolan for two please," Grayson tells the dude at the front check in. He leads us to a table outside, giving us an amazing view of the waterfall.

Grayson pulls my chair out for me, and I sit down, thanking Grayson. "That waterfall is so beautiful," I say, enjoying the feeling of water droplets splashing my face. "Not as beautiful as you," Grayson says, reaching across the table, grabbing my hand. I blush and turn away, but he lifts my chin, and turns my face around to face him.

The waiter comes over, and we both order a big plate of spaghetti. (SPEEGO!)

——

Grayson pulled up to an empty parking lot, and told me to get out of the car, and climb on top. I did so, and we lay together on the top of the car, watching the stars.

"I SAW A SHOOTING STAR!" Grayson screams with an excited tone. I giggle and he kisses me on the cheek. "You're an amazing person, you know that Ella?" Grayson askes, caressing my cheek. I blush so hard, my cheeks turn as red as a tomato.

I lean my head against Grayson's chest, my eyes starting to droop. This was the way it was supposed to be, and I wanted to stay like that forever.

a/n:

Short filler, sorryyy

Anyways, Merry Chrysler everyone! I wanna give a shoutout to simplydaani because she's an amazing writer, and honestly such an inspiration.

Gotta blast🎄