Fans (tristen)

"Hey girls would you guys like pictures." Tristan asked as fans walk towards your guys table.

"You and Tristan went to a little cafe to grab some coffee and muffins"

"Yes please." The fan smile.

"Okay how you want it selfie or stand up." Tristan asked.

"Um both please." The fans says nervously.

"Okay." Tristan smiles.

"I can take it if you want." You say getting off the your chair.

"Whoa Y/N sit down babe don't get up please be careful." Tristan worry's. But you just roll your eyes at him.

"Ever since Tristan saw your baby
Bump, Tristan has been over protective over you and the baby. So he thinks one wrong move you're in pain it was cute at first but now is kinda getting annoyed"

"Tristan I'm pregnant not 80." You say rollin your eyes.

"I know but I want you to be care.." Tristan trails off but you cut him off.

"Tristan I'm okay the baby is a okay, I be fine I promise now stop worrying about me and let me take the pictures." You sassed.

"Okay fine." Tristan saids.

"The fans smiles and hands you the phone for you to take the picture"

"You took the picture and the fan asked you to if she could get one with you, you smile and nod took a picture With her"

"Thank you guys it was nice meeting you two good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, you guys are going to be amazing parents." The fan smiles before walking away.

"Thank you." You both said.

"After later that night, you and Tristan were cuddling on the couch watching movie when you're phone keep going buzzing, you grab it and you saw the picture of you, Tristan and the fan. You smile and read the caption"

@ilikedthedrummer
'After still pregnant she still falsity and Tristan is so worry about her is so cute they going to be amazing parents
@thevampstriatan @Y/TN ❤️❤️'

"You giggle and show Tristan"

"I can't wait to meet our baby."Tristan smiles rubbing your belly.

"Me too love me too."you giggle.
__________________________
Tristen protecting his baby and wife ❤️❤️❤️