Nursery (james)

"Jameses." you whine as you pour your lips.

"What Y/N." James chuckles.

"I don't want you to paint the whole room yellow." You whine as you both deciding what to color the babies room.

"Okay fine what do you want then." James sighs.

"You think for a moment then it hit you"

"Ohh what about a ocean blue/green." You smile brightly as you think about it in your head.

"Ohh that could work alright I get the colors i be back." James saids kissing your cheek good bye.

"You smile and lay down on the couch and watch t.v while you wait for James to come home

••

"After a hour, James came home with paints buckets"

"You and James finished painting the walls for your guys twins, now you both are sitting up the cot for each baby"

"Alright I'm done what about you babe." James says standing up.

"You know you can help your pregnant girlfriend." you say as you struggling.

"Alright I'm coming." James chuckles.

••

"And we done." James smiles as he hugs you from behind.

"Yes we are." You smile back at him.

"I can't wait to see our babies together in the room" James saids as he looks at the room.

"Me too it feels like a dream" you giggle and kiss his lips.

"It does now come on let's go cuddle." James says grabbing your hand.

"Then you and James all day cuddle and non stop talking about your guys twins"
__________________________
I so see this everything 😍😍