Finding out (bradley)

You and brad had been together for two years, you guys been through it all you guys had fights a almost a brake up but no matter what you guys always find your back to each other.

"Brad had just come off a month tour and you guys were incredible happy to be back in each other's arms maybe a bit to happy"

The next morning you woke with a pair of arms wrapped around you body you smile then you realize you're naked. so you grab brad shift and your underwear and as you put them you felt sick so you run to the bathroom and got sick, after you finished you brush your teeth then you felt sick again and you throw up again.

"you ware wondering why you felt like that then you realized Brad didn't were a condom and you forgot to take you're birth control pills, so you took a quick shower then got dress then grab
your keys and drove to the pharmacy"

As you got there you buy three pregnancy tests then you went to the public bathroom you know is not the safe place to take a pregnancy test. but you couldn't Wait any longer, after 10 minutes you look at the pregnancy test and they all say positive you cry your eyes out you always wanted baby but is Brad ready does he want it is he going to leave you, there's so many things going to your head. but you know no matter what you're keeping your little baby.
___________________________
First imagine done, I hope you like it
James is  next ✌🏻