Their P.O.V (james)

James p.o.v.
One month , one month till I get to meet my babies one month till I hold my babies one month till I be a father. One month till me and my beautiful girlfriend would be parents I just can't wait to meet them hold them kiss them most important love them and become a family.

"James can you come here please."
Y/n asked from upstairs.

"I'm coming beautiful." I say running up stairs.

"Yes baby." I say as I look her laying on the bed rubbing her belly up and down.

"Come cuddle with me babe." Y/N grins as she pats the other side of the bed for me to lay.

I smile and walk towards her and lay down I run my hand up and down on Y/N belly.

"James you going to be such a great dad I just know it." Y/N smiles sweetly at me as I look at her in awe at words.

"And you going to be such a great mom you know why." I asked her to which she shakes her head no.

You going to be a great mom because you're sweet and loyal, and amazing and loving and kind. Breathtaking, you make everyone feel love and happy like no other, and I'm so glad and happy that you're having my kids, I wouldn't want anyone else but you because I'm in love with you and I can't wait to be a family together. I'm so happy with you and our babies I love you and our kids forever I promise you that." I say looking at her as I wipe the tears away from her cheeks and eyes.

"I love you James so much." Y/N saids as she snuggles more against my side as I hold her closer to me.

"And I love you and you guys." I say as I peck Y/N and kissed Y/N twice to get each baby.

"Y/N smiles and slowly falls asleep on my chest, I smile kissed her forehead gently and fall sleep next to her"

"My heart belongs to her just her no one else"
_________________________
James is so so cute I swear 😍😍