Nursery (connor)

"Ahhh our baby girl is going to love it." You say in excitement as you look around the room.

Yeah? you think so." Connor asked you

Yes! our baby is going to love it I mean look it pink walls white dressers, she going to love it aren't you baby girl." You say rubbing your belly then you're baby kicks.

"Aw see our baby kicking because she knows she going to love it." You say in a matter-of-fact-tone.

"Connor chuckles at you of your excitement, then goes over and feel the baby kick.

"Okay you finish setting up the pictures on the wall while I build the crib okay?" Connor saids and you nod.

"Okay." you smile and start putting up the pictures on the wall.

'The first picture you put up is the first picture of your guys baby girl'

'Then a picture of you and Connor announcing your pregnancy'

'Then a picture of you and Connor holding the baby picture in your guys hands together'

"Okay con I'm all done, do you need any he.." you say but you cut yourself off by looking at Connor trying to take the Nail out of his shirt.

"Connor what happened." you giggle.

"Don't laugh is harder then it looks."
Connor rolls his eyes.

"Con babe not to defend you but can I call my brother to build the crib." You say sweetly.

"Actually i was going to tell you the same thing." Connor sighs getting the nail out of his shirt finally.

"You smile and call your brother"

"After finishing you and con spent all day in the nursery talking how your guys are so excited for your guys baby see the nursery"
__________________________
Aw Connor is not really a handy man 😍😂