Baby bump (bradley)

"Good morning baby girl." Brad saids pecking your lips

"Good morning baby girl." Brad continues kissing your stomach.

"You smile and say"

"Good morning babe."

"Brad smiles and place his hand on your stomach rubbing it up and down"

"So I was thinking maybe we can go to the store today you know for like baby stuff, then maybe we can go to st....." you trail off but Brad cuts you off.

"Babe am I feeling what I'm thinking I'm feeling?" Brad asked touching your stomach.

"What, what you think you feeling?" You asked worrying.

"Y/n go to the mirror and lift your shirt." Brad tells you.

"You stand up and walk to the mirror and lift your shirt up"

"Yes I knew it I knew it was bump, look at you love you glowing you look so beautiful." Brad saids wrapping his arm around your waist.

"You smile and felt your stomach, you were in love with your bump because you knew it was your baby making it appearance, You just couldn't believe it you were so happy and so in love"

"Alright we definitely have to go to the store now that our baby is showing." Brad smiles and kiss your cheek.

"You nod and got ready"

"After you finishing you went back to the mirror and looked your bump, then  Brad comes in the room and looks at you and smile, Then kiss your lips then bends down and kiss your bumps"

"I love our family." Brad saids and you smile happily.
__________________________
Aw brad is in love so sweet ❤️❤️