Telling him (james)

"Positive it says positive all you can think about is does James want it say positive or does he want it to say negative, you just can't help but to think all the bad the could happen is he going to leave you or what"

"What does it say?" James asked worried and biting his lip nervously.

"What do you want it to say" you asked nervously and look up at James.

"Honestly I want it to say positive I want a baby Y/N I mean I know we ain't married or engaged but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with forever and always I promise and having a baby will make it so much better, because I really I want one so I can teach it how to play football and play guitar and lots of other stuff so you can I really want this to say positive" he said with a little chuckle.

"You look at him with tears in your eyes his speech melt your heart and make you feel even more love if that possible"

"Positive" you say with a smile.

"He smiles and runs to you and picks you up and spin you around then he kiss your lips passionately with full of love and lust and passion"

"I'm going to be a father with the woman I love"he saids as he looks at you.

"And I'm going to be a mother with the man I love" you said with a chuckle.

"Then you both went to the living room and talk all things baby before eventually falling asleep in each other arms"
_________________________
James will be a sweet and awesome dad for sure ❤️