Their P.O.V (Connor)

Connor P.O.V.
Pink that's all I see is pink but I don't mind because that's means I'm having a baby girl which I'm excited for I just can't wait to meet her hold her and love her I'm so excited and I know
Y/N is too. Is all we talk about now that we going to be a great parents and how we been wanting this for so long I just couldn't be more excited then I am right now, and Is crazy to think that me and Y/N thought we weren't going to have a baby because we tried and nothing work till we didn't even try to have a baby is crazy how life works.

"Babe i think I solve your problem about seeing so much pink all the time." Y/N chuckles.

"Why babe." I laugh quietly at her

"Because you spent to much time in our baby girl room." She giggles.

"Well can you blame me I'm excited to to meet her I just can't wait." I sigh happily knowing it would be soon.

"I am to we got one more month and meet her our baby girl would be ours to hold and, cherish forever something we both thought wasn't going to happen but it did our baby girl is nearly here and every time she kicks,or has the hiccups or just moves around my belly I know she letting me know that she there and she happy."
Y/N smiles happily as she wrap her arms around my neck.

"Awe baby that's so sweet, our baby is truly a blessing to us I just can't to hold her and tell her that love her so many times and watch her grow up and be the amazing woman, hopefully she has your good looks and beautiful smile that I never get tried ever I just know she be like you but with a little touch of me." I smile as I please my hand on her belly.

"Awe babe that's so sweet I love you so much more then you ever know." She smiles happily.

And I love you." I peck her lips.

And I love you." I say pecking her belly kissing my baby girl.

"Come let's go cuddle." Y/N says grabbing my hand leading me towards our bedroom to cuddle.

"She lays her head on my chest while I play with her hair"

"I'm holding the girl I love and I'm lucky I'm calling her my life"
___________________________
Pretty in pink is what I say 😂