Fans (james)

"You and James are walking out of a cafe when fans spot you guys"

"James holds you close to him and holds your tightly as the fans wanted pictures which James gladly took with them as you stood beside not moving, then you heard someone shout.

"HEY LOOK IS Y/N"

"James looks at with a worry impassioned, then James grabs your hand to pull you away from the fans before it gets to crowded"

As you guys walking everyone try to touch your stomach or pull you away from James. That's when you felt your babies kick a fuss, your were getting scared and stress from the fans coming to close and is good when your stressed and pregnant because that can make the baby stress too.

You hold James tighter and James notice so he stop and look at fans and saids.

"Girls! Can you guys please move away for Y/N please because she is 7 months pregnant and is not safe to crowd a pregnant woman because it can sense injures to the twins, look they are kicking a fuss inside Y/N. we love to meet you all but we need to get home I'm sorry I hope you guys understand and please not hate!" James shouts to the crowd.

"James makes his way over to you and grabs your hand and opens the passer door for you letting you get in, then he ran to his side and got and drove off slowly"

"As you're heartbeat is back to normal and the babies stop kicking, you took a deep breath and look at James who's looking at the road"

"Thanks babe." you say as you grab his hand.

"Don't thank me I just want to make sure my family is safe that's." James smiles.

"Well you're doing amazing job and our babies can't wait too meet you." You smile.

"And I can't wait to meet them." James smiles.
___________________________
Fans can get crowded but James will always save the day 😍