Telling his family (tristen)

After telling telling your parents that your pregnant and it didn't went well,
you been feeling nervous about telling his parents,even though Tristan say their nothing to worry about but you just can't help. but to feel nervous, you and Tristan are now at his parents front step and you know you can't back out now, so you took a deep breath and squeeze Tristan as he knocks on the door.

"Is okay love everything will be alright I promise."Tristan comforts you.

"I know I'm just a ner...." you say but you were cut off by the door opening.

"Tristan,Y/N is so good to you both." Tristan mom said and pulls you both in a hug and kiss your guys checks.

"Is good to see you too mom."Tristan smiles.

"Come In you guys are just in time for lunch."Tristan mom smiles.

"You both walk in the house and you saw Tristan dad sitting at the table"

"How you doing Mr evens." you smile and hugs him.

"I'm great love."Tristan dad smiles.

"Hey dad." Tristan smiles.

"Hey Tristan how you been?"Tristan asked.

"Great been enjoying marriage life."Tristan smiles and kiss your temple.

"That's great to hear." Tristan mom beams in.

Then you all ate lunch talked and laughed, But now you and Tristan had to tell his parents that your pregnant you are so nervous but, Tristan rest his hand on your thigh and nod to Tristan to tell them.

"mom,dad me and Y/N have great news and i hope you took it better then Y/N mom and dad did but here goes nothing." Tristan says as he tooks a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."You say with a worry smile.

"That's the most amazing news I'm so happy I been wanting you guys to have kids and now that you guys going to have some." Tristen mom saids and you smile

"I'm so happy that's great news right Love."Tristan dad saids excites.

"Yes it is I'm so happy I'm going to be grandma I can't to meet the little baby.Tristan mom gush.

"You took a deep breath of relief you felt so happy that his parents are happy that you're pregnant, You and Tristan mom talked about pregnancy while Tristan and his dad give him the whole brith talk"

"then you both home and couldn't shut up Tristan about the baby, being a boy, but it was cute you couldn't wait to meet baby evens"
_________________________
Baby evens is truly has Tristen heart already 😍