Finding out (james)

"Jamessss."you whine as drag out his name.

Yes Y/N?"he asked sitting on the couch next to you.

"I'm hungry." you whine like a baby.

"Again? Babe you just ate" he saids frowning.

"Yeah I know but I'm hungry so can we get something to eat" you said with a pout.

"Okay fine what do you want" he asked with a chuckle.

"Well I didn't think about that there's so many decisions I don't know James."you said with tears in your eyes.

"Whoa Y/N don't cry is okay we just go and find something okay.1" he said with confusion of why you asking like this.

"Okay" you said with a chipper tone.

After you guys finally decided on nice French restaurant then as you ordering you pretty almost brought the whole restaurant out... James was getting worried of why you acting like this,
but then it click he thinks he knows what's wrong with you.

"Babe?" He saids grabbing your hand. to make you stop eating for a second.

"Yeah."you asked.

"Um do you Um think maybe your pregnant I mean your wired carvings and your eating a lot so maybe you are" he saids.

"Then it click for you maybe you are it makes sense that you are eating a lot and you're very moody"

"Oh my god James maybe I am it does makes sense." you said worrying.

"Is okay love after we finished eating we can buy a pregnancy test and we see" he said with a smile.

"Okay and James can we buy some chocolate while we at it" you said with a grin.

"Yes baby we can" he said with a chuckle.

After you're guys finished eating you guys went straight to the pharmacy and brought a pregnancy test,
After you guys got you went straight to the bathroom and took the pregnancy test.

"After a few minutes of waiting you and James are in the bathroom waiting James sitting on the tub and you sitting on the counter sink.
Then the timer went off and you pick the pregnancy test and
it says positive...."
__________________________
Second on one is down now is time for Connor ✌🏻