He holds the baby for the first time (bradley)

BRAD P.O.V

I was amaze and wowed by my little girl my baby girl, that my beautiful girlfriend Y/N was holding. She's beautiful she looks like Y/N but she has my hair which is so cute I can't believe we made that we made that baby is amazing I'm so in love and I'm yet to hold her because I'm so love with the sight in front of me.

"Would you like to hold her?" Y/N asked as she smiles at me widely.

"Yes, yes please." I smile widely which makes her chuckle.

Y/N gently hands me our baby girl and place her in my insecurity, she lays tiny little head down my arm her body wrapped around my arms, she's small but perfect in every way and I just can't believe she's mine ''ours'' I'm so in love with her.

"Y/N I think I know what to call her." I say as I never take my eyes off of my baby.

"What?" Y/N asked

"Emmy Lynn Simpson!" I say as I turn my head towards Y/N with a wide smile.

"Is perfect that name is beautiful I love it where it come from?" Y/N asked.

"I honestly don't know it just came to me. I look at her and I see Emmy which is weird." I chuckle.

"Is not weird but the name it goes so well I love it you are a clover man." Y/N giggle which makes me laugh.

Then I sit down on the bed beside Y/N and lay Emmy on Y/N chest gently and I hold my family with all my love and passionate, my girls in my arms is all I ask for, I'm so in love with my girls,

I love my family!!!
__________________________
I'm so in with this name 😍😍