Going into labour and giving birth (bradley)

Brad:
"You and brad will be laying in bed just Amir each other and how close you are to your due date, you are 4 weeks away from your due date and you couldn't be more excited then you are right now"

"You were about to get up till you felt a sharp pain in your stomach, you hold on to your belly and breath"

"Babe what's wrong." Brad asked worryingly when he saw holding your belly in pain.

"Brad I think I'm going to labor." You said With Tears In your eyes.

Brad stands up and grab the bag you guys fixed for the baby. And took it outside, then he comes back to you and pick you bridle style and took you to the car.

"Brad this isn't right I'm 4 weeks early what's going to happen." You asked worryingly with tears flowing down your cheeks.

"Y/N everything is going to be okay I promise is just our baby is ready to meet us that's all." Brad saids trying to keep you clam but also trying to keep himself clam.

"You promise?" You asked breathing deeply.

"I promise." Brad saids grabbing your hands as he squeeze it tightly.

••

"After a few minutes you and brad finally reached to the hospital then brad helps you out then he put in a wheelchair and push you to the front desk"

"Hi my girlfriend is in labour and she 4 weeks early." Brad saids rushed.

"Okay sir clam down what's her name." The nurse asked.

"Y/N L/N." Brad said.

"Okay let's take her to the room." The nurse as she wheel you in the room.

"After a few minutes the doctor came in"

"Okay Y/N you are 4 weeks early so we going to break your water and you will have your baby girl this is normal and you're baby should be fine." The doctor said.

"You and brad nod at the doctor then took a deep breath"

"After a few minutes nurses and the doctor came in the room, and the nurse broke your water"

"Okay Y/N start pushing." The doctor said and you start pushing.

"AHHH!! THIS HURTS SO BAD!!" You scream in pain.

"Is okay baby you doing so well." Brad saids taping your forehead with a wash cloth.

"Bradley I can't do this it hurts." You say with Tears in your eyes.

"Yes you can you can do this come on baby a few more pushes." Brad saids calmly.

"Okay Y/N one more big push and we have your baby." The doctor said.

"AHHHHH!!!" You scream again then you had your baby but you didn't hear her cry.

"You and brad look at each other worrying"

"What's wrong with my baby why she not crying?" You asked worryingly as you Hold Brad hand tightly.

"The doctors didn't say anything that's what makes it worse, all you saw that everyone going around your baby"

"what's wrong with her why she not crying??" Brad asked sacredly.

"Then all sudden you hear crying filling the room. You pop your head up from brad chest and you saw the nurse giving you your baby girl"

"What happened?" Brad asked almost instantly.

"For most babies are born early they will stop breathing and sometimes they can start breathing again just like your little angel right here." The nurse said.

"You and brad looked at you baby girl happily"

"My girls." Brad smiles happily.
__________________________
Your Baby girl is Born yayy
Btw this is based off when I was born, the doctor made my mom go into labour early so I Had hard time breathing.