Finding out the gender (james)

"I'm telling you Y/N is a girl." James saids like for the 100th time

"No is a boy and I know this because is my stomach so I know better then you." you say in a matter of factly tone.

"This happens a lot now, you and James fight over what the gender of the baby is going to be James wants a girl and you want a boy. But you both glad that you both about to find out the gender of the baby, so you can saddle this for once and for all"

"You and James arrived at the hospital, then you both walked in and got to the front desk, and you sigh in then after you done you both walked to the waiting room, James holds your hand tightly. As you lean your head down his shoulder, James smiles and kiss your temple softly then he holds you tighter"

"Y/N." the nurse called your name.

"You and James stand up and walk in the room"

"Once you and James in the room, you got on the bed, then the doctor walk in shakes both of you hand, then he tells you to lift your shirt up and lay down on the bed"

"Alright this gel is cold so don't say I didn't warn you."he chuckles as he put it on your stomach.

"Alright here a leg and arm and the head and here another leg and arm
And two more legs and arms and another head." the doctor said.

"Wait twins!!" James shouts as a smile spread cross his face.

"Yes would you both like to know the gender?" He asked.

"Yes please!!" You both shout.

"Alright this one is a  boy."the doctor saids.

"Yes I knew it told ya!!" You said excitedly and smile brightly.

"James just chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully"

"And the next one is a girl congratulations I get the pictures." the doctor said as he leaves the room.

"Yes I knew it is a girl" James saids excitedly.

"I guess we both got what we wanted." you smile.

"Yeah we did I love you and I love you guys." James saids as he kiss your lips then leans down and kiss your stomach twice to get the twins.

"We love you too." you smile.

"Then you and James couldn't stop talking about babies mcvey"
__________________________
Anyone saw that coming 🤔