Their P.OV. (Tristen)

Tristan P.O.V.
Ever since me and Y/N find out that we having a baby i couldn't be more excited, even though it wasn't planned but I don't care because ever since I met Y/N I knew that I wanted that I wanted a family with her the woman of my dreams. We have 1 month till we get to see our baby and I couldn't be more excited, and even though I say I want a boy I wouldn't mind having a girl because she would be mine forever and the same for the boy.

"Hey Tristan." Y/N saids as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey baby how are you?" I asked as I take her hand and lead her to the couch.

"I'm okay the baby is kicking a fuss though." She chuckles as she rubs her belly.

"Aw baby don't hurt mommy she loves you and I know you love her." I say rubbing her belly.

"Our baby kicks harder when it hears your voice." Y/N chuckles softly.

"Really?" I smile happily that our baby loves to hear my voice.

"Really it kicks up a storm literally." She giggles as she rubs her belly.

"Aw that's so cute." I smile excitedly.

"Yeah it is some times." Y/N rolls her eyes playfully.

"Okay what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Umm let's watch a movie." Y/N saids happily.

Okay how about lion king." I asked.

"Yes I love that movie." She smiles.

"I grab the Remote and put on lion king, when I'm down I wrap my arms around Y/N safely and place my hand on belly with her's on top of mine"

"I can't wait to have our baby so I can do that." I say when the part on lion king when the monkey holds up simba in the air.

"No way you doing that to our baby." Y/N saids.

But I already got these."I say holding a male monkey onesie and a baby Lion onesie.

"Aw babe that's so cute." She smiles

I knew you like it." I chuckle.

"I can't for our little one to arrive." She smiles down at her belly.

"Me too I'm so excited to see our baby." I say happily.

She smiles and pecks my lips Then rest her head on my chest continuing watching the movie.

"I smile and kiss her head and rub her belly gently smiling happily"

"I can't wait to be a family with the Woman I love"
__________________________
I want to see this happening for sure ❤️😂