Telling the fans (bradley)

"You woke up to Brad standing by your bed waking you because he made breakfast in bed, you smile and kiss his cheek"

"babe you didn't have to do this" You smile.

"I know but you're pregnant and you are my girlfriend and I do anything for you plus the more you eat the more our little baby is happy."Brad chuckles.

Okay but come here I can't eat all this by myself." you giggle.

"He smiles and sits next to you on the bed and eats with you"

"so what you want to do today?" you asked as you bite in to your toast.

Well I was um thinking about telling the fans." Brad mumbles the last part.

"What?"you asked.

"Telling the fans that you're pregnant." Brad saids and bites his lip nervously

"That's a great idea."you smile brightly.

"Really?"he asked with a smile.

"Really." you smile and kiss his check.

"Okay can we do it now?" He asked.

"Yes we can" you chuckle at his excitement.

"Okay so I was thinking about doing a livestream." Brad said as he getting his laptop.

"Okay" you say.

"Good well I un tweet about it and you just set up the livestream."he smiles. You nod your head and grab his laptop and set up the livestream.

"okay I'm done tweeting." Brad saids sitting next down next to you.

"Alright is starting." Brad saids.

"Hey everyone i am join by my favorite person Y/N!!! Yayy!!" Brad excite. 

"Hi!" You say waving to the camera on, then after answering a few questions Brad looks at you and nods.

"alright everyone me and Y/N have some exciting news." Brad smiles as he pulls you on his lap.

"You and brad smile and shout"

"WE HAVING A BABY!!" You and brad smile.

"What yes that's right we having a baby but please no hate on Y/N or the baby because these two mean everything to me and you love and support me like you say you do then you do the same to Y/N and our baby."Brad saids to the camera.

You and brad read a few more questions, most of them were positive but a few negative but you both annoyed that ones, then you and brad had a lazy day and couldn't stop talking a baby Simpson.
__________________________
Aw brad is so sweet I love it 😍😍😍😍