Fans (connor)

"Connor was at the studio for the day, so that leaves you all alone in the house, But you decide to go shopping for baby stuff and more"

You reach the store and went to babies life, you brought some onesie baby bottles pacifiers and cute little bows for your baby girl.

"Then you left and went shopping for more clothes for you and being the nice girlfriend you are so you brought Connor some clothes"

"You were looking around the store when you heard your name in whispers"

"I think that's Connor ball wife." A girl says quietly.

"Go talk to her and find out." Another girl says.

"I don't know I don't want to intrude." The girl says again.

"Go talk to her now." The other girl says.

"Fine I will." The girl says walking towards you.

"Um hi are you Connor ball wife." The girl asked.

"Yes I am." You smile at her as she looks at your nervously.

"I thought so um I was wondering if I could get picture with you if you don't mind." She asked nicely.

"Sure love" you smile.

"The fan smiles and pulls out her phone and took a picture with you"

"Thank you so much and good luck with your pregnancy, you and Connor are going to amazing parents." The fans smiles.

"Aw thank you love." You smile.

"You welcome bye." The fans saids waving at you.

"You smile and wave back, then walk out the store and went home because you felt tried"

Later that night You're laying in bed while Connor rubbing your belly and kissing it while you were on your phone going through twitter when you spot the picture of you and that fan today, you smile and read the caption.

@connorbaseface
'I'm so happy I got meet the lovely
Y/TN she's very sweet Connor very lucky they going to be amazing parents ❤️❤️'

"You smile and show Connor and he smiles"

"She's right I am lucky for you both
I can't wait to meet her." Connor smiles.

"Me too." You grin.
__________________________
Lovely fans are better then hate fans that say crap about them 💁‍♀️