Telling the fans (james)

"So we have one more song and mr James mcvey will be singing it."Brad shouts in the mic.

The crowd went crazy as James starts to sing perfect by ed sheeran, every word James sing he will look at you and smile at you showing you that this song is for you and only you, after the song finished James looks at you and nod, you nod back then he starts talking into the microphone.

"okay everyone as you know I have the most beautiful smart wonderful sexy talented girlfriend name Y/N right?" James asked the crowd.

And everyone shouted 'yes'

"okay well me and my girlfriend have some exciting news in fact the most amazing news I have ever heard in my life." James saids and the audience looking at him confused of what he talking about.

"I'm happy to say In 8 months I'm going to be dad!!"James shouts. And the audience went crazy.

"The boys push you towards the stage next James, then James grabs you and hugs you then spin you around twice he let's you down and the whole crowd went crazy, you and James were happy that you finally public your pregnancy, now you can't wait to meet baby mcvey"
___________________________
Perfect is my favorite ed Shreen so of course I used it 😍