Finding out (tristan)

You and Tristan had just gotten married you guys just came home from you're honeymoon and let's just,
say the honeymoon was a success.
Is been a week since the honeymoon and now you been throwing up every day. Tristan goes to the studio so he really doesn't notice till now.

You are in the bedroom just finished taking a shower after almost throwing up on yourself then you got dress and went downstairs when you saw Tristan cooking lunch.

"Hey babe." Tristan saids with a smile.

"Hey tris." you said and kiss his cheek.

"I making your favorite." he says with a grin.

"Aw thanks babe you're so sweet." you said happily.

"Well I'm am your husband and I will do anything for you." tris saids and pecks a kiss on your cheek.

"And you are the best husband" you said with a smile.

Then after a few minutes you went to the fridge to get some water but you felt dizzy and next thing you know everything turns pitch black.

You woke up in a unfamiliar and uncomfortable bed you look around and you see Tristan holding your hand tightly with tears in his eyes.

Y/N!!" OH MY GOD! you're woke you scared me so bad are you okay wait hold on let me get the nurse." he saids leaves the room to get the nurse.

After a few minutes a nurse comes in the room with Tristan very close behind her.

"Hi what's wrong with me I'm not dying am I."  you asked nervously.

"No love actually you're brought another life in you." she said with a smile.

"You look at her confused of what she talking about"

"What you mean?" You asked.

"I mean you're pregnant." she says.

"I'm-I'm pregnant." you stutter.

"Yup congratulations." she said as she leaves the room.

After she leaves you and Tristan look at each other but one thing that goes thorough your mind are you guys ready for a baby?
___________________________
Tristen will absolutely be amazing dad for sure ✌🏻